Trent Richardson traded to the Colts | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trent Richardson traded to the Colts

I don't think Trent Richardson is as good as his draft status, if you take a guy that high he better be Adrian Peterson, which is difficult because there is only one of them. AP had a spectacular college career and you knew he was a special back from his first game in college. Trent Richardson was a decent back from a powerhouse Alabama team that never really jumped off the charts to me while watching tape.

I think this is a very solid move by the Colts, but I do feel they are overreacting and not giving Bradshaw a chance to take hold there. But Trent Richardson could be there five years from now and Bradshaw won't, so we'll see how it goes. It's too bad this trade wasn't made after week one.

I don't think Trent Richardson is as good as his draft status, if you take a guy that high he better be Adrian Peterson, which is difficult because there is only one of them. AP had a spectacular college career and you knew he was a special back from his first game in college. Trent Richardson was a decent back from a powerhouse Alabama team that never really jumped off the charts to me while watching tape.
tape or youtube videos? so one of richardsons first games as a frosh against arkansas when ran a 52 yard td breaking 4 or 5 tackles along the way that didn't strike you as off the charts? you must have been watching "tape" edited together by an lsu fan.

edited: lost my mind for a min. The specifics of that game were very fuzzy in my head, i was cooking in a bbq competition all weekend that weekend and I don't remember much

tape or youtube videos? so one of richardsons first games as a frosh against arkansas when ran a 52 yard td breaking 4 or 5 tackles along the way that didn't strike you as off the charts? you must have been watching "tape" edited together by an lsu fan.

edited: lost my mind for a min. The specifics of that game were very fuzzy in my head, i was cooking in a bbq competition all weekend that weekend and I don't remember much

I haven't ever watched any highlight tapes, they can make anyone look like a superstar anyway. I'm just talking about having watched actual games throughout the years.

This move absolutely fascinates the hell out of me.

In three years, I think we'll be saying what an insightful move this was by the Browns.

One of my cooworkers talked to Irsay yesterday to book a suite for his wife. Seems like a pretty humble guy to call in himself..sry know that was random

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

great trade for the colts...rediculous really...a top 3 pick for a pick in the likely 20's...t rich not gonna face so many stacked boxes with luck under center...no brainer

If rumors are to be believed, the new regime in Cleveland were never fans of Weeden (though we knew Lombardi wasn't) and in a potentially loaded QB draft, it may be worth the risk to tank.

Interesting news is the Browns had scouts down in College Station over the weekend.

I feel bad for Cleveland fans, I always thought weeden reminded me a bit of henne and its starting to show. Browns saw weeden weeden wasn't there guy, now there unloading and tankin for manziel, cant say I blame um.

cant believed dolphins didn't pull trigger on this trade. u gotta give it to irsay, dudes acquires talent like no other owner.

Anybody feel like putting together an "it gets better" psa for Browns fans?

Anybody feel like putting together an "it gets better" psa for Browns fans?

Does it? We're only going to find out this year if we've finally gotten over 2004 and progressive futility. Though we did have some brief relevancy with Sparano, we're still a laughing stock, and unless we put together a convincing playoff run, we will still be.

great trade for the colts...rediculous really...a top 3 pick for a pick in the likely 20's...t rich not gonna face so many stacked boxes with luck under center...no brainer

I'm not so sure that becomes that low of a pick. Indy has a tough schedule, I wuldn't rule out them finishing between 6-10 and 8-8.

Back
Top Bottom