TSN Power rankings. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TSN Power rankings.

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
TSN Canada

http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/feature.asp?fid=824

13. While the quarterback situation is unsettled -- neither A.J. Feeley nor Jay Fiedler are particularly inspiring -- the Dolphins have enough talent around whomever starts to put up points. Defensively, the return of restricted free agent DE Adewale Ogunleye would really give the unit the nudge it needs to stay among the best in the league.

Justasportsfan said:
TSN Canada

http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/feature.asp?fid=824

13. While the quarterback situation is unsettled -- neither A.J. Feeley nor Jay Fiedler are particularly inspiring -- the Dolphins have enough talent around whomever starts to put up points. Defensively, the return of restricted free agent DE Adewale Ogunleye would really give the unit the nudge it needs to stay among the best in the league.

Hey Justabillsb!tch!, don't ever mention nudging anyone's unit around here. It figures that only a canadian journalist would even rate the Bills that high. Go back to your Molson Ice eh you hoser?

STAFF EDIT: Careful. You're walking the line here. I hope you were being sarcastic. Still, there is no need for the profanity towards another poster. Warning.

that is by far the absolute wrost rankings I have ever seen. And I'm not even complaining about the Dolphins being #13, just look at all of the rankings and you'll get a good laugh

RICKYSABEAST said:
Hey Justabillsb!tch!, don't ever mention nudging anyone's unit around here. It figures that only a canadian journalist would even rate the Bills that high. Go back to your Molson Ice eh you hoser?

LOL@hoser... green bay at #2???? wtf how is a one maned team be so high???that **** is whack...

Those dumbasses should stick to playing hockey. I'm gonna go home and watch Canadian Bacon again.

WOW! That is THE worst rankings I have ever seen. I think dude just whip darts at team logos. I mean, Green Bay 2. Minnesota 4. Tampa BAy 7.
Canadians aren't all that dumb.........Seriously.

RICKYSABEAST said:
Those dumbasses should stick to playing hockey. I'm gonna go home and watch Canadian Bacon again.

Should this dumbass leave and go play some hockey too? Or do I get to stay?

What do you guys care?...it's just one guy's opinion(however flawed it may be). It looks like he got a lot of stuff wrong, but not your team. 12 teams make the playoffs, you were the closest team to making it, but didn't, 13 makes sense....not too much else does but oh well

RICKYSABEAST said:

STAFF EDIT: Careful. You're walking the line here. I hope you were being sarcastic. Still, there is no need for the profanity towards another poster. Warning.
Wow , calm down . It was meant for nothing more than reading material .If you didn't like it don't take it out on me. Search the forum and you will see that I posted rankings where the bills were ranked at the bottom. I've even stated I wish they ranked the bills last.

Relax, call your doctor and tell them to send your prozac overnight. You're getting all worked up by nothing more than an opinion that isn't even mine. Grow up! You sound like you haven't gotten laid since the fins last won the sb. Not my fault.

:lol: :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
TSN Canada

:lol: :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

RICKYSABEAST said:

Was that really necessary? :rolleyes:

pigskinguy said:
WOW! That is THE worst rankings I have ever seen. I think dude just whip darts at team logos. I mean, Green Bay 2. Minnesota 4. Tampa BAy 7.
Canadians aren't all that dumb.........Seriously.

and baltimore slipped in at 3, sometimes I get upset to see the phins down on people's list but i just can't get too upset because this list is just frieking dumb.

NYFinFan27 said:
that is by far the absolute wrost rankings I have ever seen. And I'm not even complaining about the Dolphins being #13, just look at all of the rankings and you'll get a good laugh

I was thinking the very same thing!! No explaination needed! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom