TSN Power rankings. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TSN Power rankings.

canadainfin-fan said:
Well i see you guys dont like candians :fire:
It was just one guy, don't listen to him. I know there's a lot of Canadian dolfans here, and they're generally pretty cool, eh. :D

Justasportsfan said:
Wow , calm down . It was meant for nothing more than reading material .If you didn't like it don't take it out on me. Search the forum and you will see that I posted rankings where the bills were ranked at the bottom. I've even stated I wish they ranked the bills last.

Relax, call your doctor and tell them to send your prozac overnight. You're getting all worked up by nothing more than an opinion that isn't even mine. Grow up! You sound like you haven't gotten laid since the fins last won the sb. Not my fault.

ROFLMAO

It's not even a true "Power ranking" It's just an opinion, like that jerk from CBSsportsline that hates the fins. True power ratings take in the opponent and the final score of games and then a teams power rating score is tweak based on a math formula. No opinion enter's into a teams ranking. Sargrin(sp?) on the usatoday site goes into more detail about it if you wish to read up on it.

I do my own, been doing it for years. And this is how they finished out last season.

1)NE
2)Philly
3)GB
4)Indy
5)KC
11)Miami
14)Jets
23)Buffalo

--Ross

Justasportsfan said:
Wow , calm down . It was meant for nothing more than reading material .If you didn't like it don't take it out on me. Search the forum and you will see that I posted rankings where the bills were ranked at the bottom. I've even stated I wish they ranked the bills last.

Relax, call your doctor and tell them to send your prozac overnight. You're getting all worked up by nothing more than an opinion that isn't even mine. Grow up! You sound like you haven't gotten laid since the fins last won the sb. Not my fault.

Yup...The lad's suffering from Sperm poisoning.

Justasportsfan said:
TSN Canada

http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/feature.asp?fid=824

13. While the quarterback situation is unsettled -- neither A.J. Feeley nor Jay Fiedler are particularly inspiring -- the Dolphins have enough talent around whomever starts to put up points. Defensively, the return of restricted free agent DE Adewale Ogunleye would really give the unit the nudge it needs to stay among the best in the league.

6000 posts, on a rivals board?

Here's a prediction for you..You will die a virgin.

That list sucks. No way would miami be at 13. They should be at least in the top 10. And the titans are gonna suck this season. They are losing some key players. And most of the other teams are way off aswell

PSurtain23 said:
That list sucks. No way would miami be at 13. They should be at least in the top 10. And the titans are gonna suck this season. They are losing some key players. And most of the other teams are way off aswell

Yeah I think they are a top 10 team too. But I don't think Miami deserves a top 10 vote. We didn't make the playoffs last year, and the off season has looked bad.

--Ross

PhinPhan1227 said:
Power Rankings in May...they make Circle Jerks look useful.

Actually, 27, they can be quite useful. As long as you're not the PIVOT MAN !!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ashley, my 7 year old niece, just came out with her power rankings. Wanna see? They mean just as much, and are probably as accurate as these inane May polls.

Justasportsfan said:

I'm struggling to determine how my sexual activities relate to the post either. I for one just don't like continually having to have Bills, Jets, and Pats fans trying to mock the Phins. I don't go on their website and talk **** so I dont appreciate when you guys invade our inner sanctum with your feeble attempts to mock our team. You guys only spend time here (don't you work?) to try to p!ss us off. I do apologize to all of the innocent Canadians that I may have offended.

RICKYSABEAST said:
I'm struggling to determine how my sexual activities relate to the post either. I for one just don't like continually having to have Bills, Jets, and Pats fans trying to mock the Phins. I don't go on their website and talk **** so I dont appreciate when you guys invade our inner sanctum with your feeble attempts to mock our team. You guys only spend time here (don't you work?) to try to p!ss us off. I do apologize to all of the innocent Canadians that I may have offended.
:cry: me a river. Stop being so sensitive. I wasn't talking crap. I just posted an article. That's it. You're the only one who took insult to it.If AJ and Wharf don't have a problem with us being here , you should do your whining somewhere else. You don't have to read our posts either. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom