Tua asked Mahomes for his jersey after the game - embarrassing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua asked Mahomes for his jersey after the game - embarrassing

Everybody's wired differently.

I remember Dan Marino going off hot on Jim Berry after being asked the incredibly stupid "How does it feel to lose the game?" question after the 62-7 Jacksonville debacle. Peyton Manning refused to shake Drew Brees' hand after losing the Super Bowl.

Tua ain't those guys. Doesn't mean he can't be a championship quarterback, but he ain't those guys and he never will be.

Not a fan of Tua right now , but this blown out of proportion. Players swap all the time win or lose. If I was Tua. I would want a Jersey from a future Hall of Famer as well.

I think that even caught Mahomes off guard lol. Come on Tua you didn’t even show up and you want this guys jersey. Maybe he’s hoping some of Mahomes greatness will rub off on him

Aint nobody happy about losing 3 important games in a row.
You would be surprised at how many supporters Tua still has on Twitter. They’re leaning heavy on those stats. We had 10 TDs on offense in the Denver game. The stats are inflated

I get when people attack Tua for not playing well, not showing up for big games and even him not being worthy of a big contract, but this is something that all teams and players do. It's a sign of respect. When players exchange jerseys there is always a winning player exchanging with a losing player, that's how it works.
I don't want players that respect the other team. I want players that establish dominance.

You would be surprised at how many supporters Tua still has on Twitter. They’re leaning heavy on those stats. We had 10 TDs on offense in the Denver game. The stats are inflated
Maybe he wins the stat super bowl

Literally every player does this
But it’s Tua so you know how the narrative is going to go.

Do yourself a favor and watch the playoff games, root strongly against the Bills and get ready for next season.

This place and these “fans” are in a frenzy and everything from the color of the uniforms is in play to be attacked to death.

Well Tua certainly didn't. Looked like he'd just finished a preseason game. Shame so many of our fans are happy with losing
I'm not sure that Tua and Mahomes swapping Jerseys has anything to do with fans being happy.

This is a common occurrence after just about every NFL game. You seem to be turning it into some type of loyalty test

I'm not sure that Tua and Mahomes swapping Jerseys has anything to do with fans being happy.

This is a common occurrence after just about every NFL game. You seem to be turning it into some type of loyalty test
I think it's a weird time to ask him. I don't recall Brady asking Manning for a jersey swap after either Super Bowl. I remember Josh Allen and Mahomes embracing after the epic playoff game a few years ago and don't recall Allen saying "by the way, can I have the underpants you're wearing as a souvenir?"

I find it odd that people think it's odd to think this is a bit odd

Could you imagine Marino asking anybody for a jersey after a big playoff loss? If course not. Tua is dairy queen soft

Back
Top Bottom