Tua Contract Negotiations Start | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Contract Negotiations Start

Just be here when Phins are reduced to winning 7-9 games again like the old days. Old habits die hard with the team and with the fanbase clearly
That may or may not happen. Will it be because Tua contract or he just sucks going forward? Who knows? So here we are again.

Don’t even care about any of it. Hoping for a good season and that this group can prove the stereotypes wrong. We have ANY kind of playoff success and i would be comfortable in writing Tua a blank check

Tua every year has focused on his problem areas and has Improved. And now is working with coaches to improve mechanics and quickness. He’s dedicated himself to improving. And not to mention players want to play with him and for him. He’s a perfect fit in this offense. Guys like that are players you pay and be glad to have.

Whatever he signs, I hope he leaves money on the table for his friends/teammates who're coming up on contract decisions also.
I get the idea, but in reality, that's basically taking money out of your own pockets to give your friends. Easier said than done, even when it's an extremely large amount of $ either way. I think most people in the same situation would agree that it's the employer's job to figure that part out.

Yet you’re in here catching strays. What’s has Tua proved yet my man that leads you to believe that he deserves a Mahomes type deal or whatever the hell Grier is about to give him
The fact that Herbert got the contract that he did is proof that Tua deserves the same if not better. Tua has objectively been better than Herbert and will get a bigger contract than him.

That’s the market.

Back
Top Bottom