TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD

Are there Vegas odds on this? I'm going with Sky as the favorite to start. The bridge and sin active, but neither plays in a loss. Depressing, but that's my guess.

for the record they said that teddy's not even allowed to practice till Thursday and even that would be limited

Speaking Monday, Dolphins head coach Mike McDaniel said Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) is not ready to do "football stuff yet."​

McDaniel didn't rule Tagovailoa out for the Dolphins' Week 6 game against the Vikings, but Monday's presser didn't instill much optimism. Backup quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is also in concussion protocol but doesn't appear as likely to miss next week's game after reports that he supposedly passed all concussion tests in Week 5 against the Jets despite being held out for the remainder of the game. Bridgewater sounds like an early candidate to clear protocol, while Tagovailoa sounds like he could be kept out at least one more week. We'll learn more on this situation throughout the week.

Speaking Monday, Dolphins head coach Mike McDaniel said Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) is not ready to do "football stuff yet."​

McDaniel didn't rule Tagovailoa out for the Dolphins' Week 6 game against the Vikings, but Monday's presser didn't instill much optimism. Backup quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is also in concussion protocol but doesn't appear as likely to miss next week's game after reports that he supposedly passed all concussion tests in Week 5 against the Jets despite being held out for the remainder of the game. Bridgewater sounds like an early candidate to clear protocol, while Tagovailoa sounds like he could be kept out at least one more week. We'll learn more on this situation throughout the week.
Do you think even if Tua is almost ready to clear protocols that MM will announce it? I feel like with the media scrutiny he would rather just stay mum. Im sure if he was allowed to speak freely he would make a comment that Goddell would want to punish us for more

Do you think even if Tua is almost ready to clear protocols that MM will announce it? I feel like with the media scrutiny he would rather just stay mum. Im sure if he was allowed to speak freely he would make a comment that Goddell would want to punish us for more
that's part of the problem.....I think the team is now afraid to put anybody out there.......if Tua plays on Thursday and gets hurt the whole world would call for the Dolphins to fold forever.

Holy moly...a race-hustler. Gross.
What's gross is suggesting Darnold is an NFL QB.
Mayfeild is currently the worst QB in the league, and he couldn't beat him out.
Last Year for the panthers Darnold ranked 28th, 28th, and 29th in completion percentage, yards per pass, and rating.
He was nightmarish for the Jets.
He has 0 accuracy and anticipation and for a system relying on getting the WRs the ball. Darnold would fail remarkably.

There's plenty of Backups that you could have suggested, Darnold is remarkably one of the worst takes I've ever heard, but I guess he passes your "eye-test"

Darnold with McD's system would be much better than Ted.
What does the tape tell you about Darnold? I keep asking you for your expert opinion but so far you haven't lived up to your football guru title. I'm starting to think you're not a guru at all. This saddens me I was really looking forward to learning something from an expert.

What's gross is suggesting Darnold is an NFL QB.
Mayfeild is currently the worst QB in the league, and he couldn't beat him out.
Last Year for the panthers Darnold ranked 28th, 28th, and 29th in completion percentage, yards per pass, and rating.
He was nightmarish for the Jets.
He has 0 accuracy and anticipation and for a system relying on getting the WRs the ball. Darnold would fail remarkably.

There's plenty of Backups that you could have suggested, Darnold is remarkably one of the worst takes I've ever heard, but I guess he passes your "eye-test"
He's better than Bridgewater. Th Panthers are a mess.

He's better than Bridgewater. Th Panthers are a mess.
Did you know Bridgewater also played for the Panthers?
He completed 69.1% of his throws for 3,733 yards, 15 touchdowns, and 11 interceptions over 15 games played. He also rushed for 279 yards and five touchdowns.

Again, tell me what "eye-test" you are using.

Back
Top Bottom