TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD

On second take:
He also said Tua is doing well but still in protocol. He really doesn't know when he will be ready. Teddy hasn't been cleared for football activities either...

Sounds like to be ready for limited role Thursday, he gets the news Wednesday, but not until after practice. That will determine both Tua and Teddy.

Dude. Let it go. ST will go back to obscurity as soon as Teddy returns. I like a good Rudy story just like the rest, but that’s all ST is.
Let what go? Are you OK? Tua is going to be out a while longer. Just the facts Jack.

My guess is since Skylar will be getting QB1 reps at practice, Teddy is available Sunday but doesn't start.
Skylar is getting QB1 snaps as of now, only Wednesday. And that's because his competition for QB1 snaps Wednesday are (check notes) Cedrick Wilson and Ried.
I get that people want to see what they have with Skylar, but this is a SB caliber team, you need to bring best player with experience to win games, and that right now would be Teddy.

If Teddy is cleared out of protocol Thursday in limited role, and then sheds non-contact friday, he will start.

Dude. Let it go. ST will go back to obscurity as soon as Teddy returns. I like a good Rudy story just like the rest, but that’s all ST is.
Never seen a fan of the Dolphins cheer so loud in excitement to have a QB out for many games.

Pretending to like the Dolphins while hating on their starting QB.

Skylar is getting QB1 snaps as of now, only Wednesday. And that's because his competition for QB1 snaps Wednesday are (check notes) Cedrick Wilson and Ried.
I get that people want to see what they have with Skylar, but this is a SB caliber team, you need to bring best player with experience to win games, and that right now would be Teddy.

If Teddy is cleared out of protocol Thursday in limited role, and then sheds non-contact friday, he will start.
Agree to disagree. I think McDaniel will go with the guy who had full practice this week. We'll see.

I

Banned for answering a question presented to me from another member of this forum? Wow!
Guess I may be being to hard on you, I guess I'm just having PTSD from all the idiots with agendas that I've put on ignore.

'Guess' meaning 'really really hope', amirite?
@Danny sees it the same way. I think they can rush Bridgewater back or take the more cautious approach with Skylar. Not to mention, the line is a disaster right now. I'm going with the latter. If you think the former, I don't think it's unreasonable they want the more experienced guy regardless of practice.

They ruled Tua out for the Jets game last Monday. They didn’t rule him out today, I think there’s a chance he plays Sunday. Sorry but Skylar isn’t beating anybody, Teddy might be able to game manage us to a win. But Tua is the goods for us. Idc about optics, if he’s clear and he’s ready…he should play

Agree to disagree. I think McDaniel will go with the guy who had full practice this week. We'll see.
The noncommittal approach in the presser about he QB indicated to me that they are waiting on the status of Bridgewater.
McD also stated so many players on this team are guys he would play even if he had limited (even none) practice.
Cach wont throw away games, or start a QB, because "we" believe the oline is bad. What kind of confidence in the line is that?

But I guess we will see. I'm all for the best player available to win the game. Still think that is Teddy over Skylar. Any other year (say last year when Tua was injured, and we went 0-7) I would give Sklyar a shot, but not right now.

I knew Bridgewater was a bad off season pick up for a back-up QB. I would rather have Sam Darnold.

Back
Top Bottom