TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TUA INJURY UPDATE THREAD

Sounds like Tua will be out a while:

Hoping by the lions game. That is when I have said he was going to come back. Having Armstead out makes it real tough to bring him back any sooner.

Last edited:
After listening to McDanial presser today I don't think Tua will be back this week, which is not a surprise.

The bottom line is if Tua misses many more games this season is toast! We don't have a good enough defense to carry the team while he is out!

McD in the presser also noted that the coach is not involved when a player is out of protocol. For a he/we know Tua can clear for football activity, but it is unclear. At this stage he can't make that judgement and won't bank on gameplan for vikings with Tua -- which is correct.

I think he hinted that he doesn't think Teddy had a concussion so should be out of protocol this week and why he didn't commit to a QB.

Tua's not playing on Sunday and I don’t think Teddy will play either

Hoping by the lions game. That is when I have said he was going to come back. Having Armstead out makes it real tough to bring him back any sooner.
That's probably best-case scenario.
Hopeful for Tua to have football activities next week, miss Pittsburg game either because not out of protocol, or for more practice reps. Have him ready for Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom