Tua on stage jammin with Darius Rucker | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua on stage jammin with Darius Rucker

Tua is not recognizable as himself or as a football player. I'm glad I'm not forced to wager on comments because I assumed the vast majority would spotlight that aspect.

I guess the fan base has simply accepted that we employ a fat ass at quarterback.

Regarding the other guy he came up to me outside an Arkansas at South Carolina college football game maybe 6 years ago. I had no idea who he was. Frankly I still don't, other than recognizing the name from occasional threads like this. There were at least 20 or 30 people clamoring over this guy and following him around so obviously they recognized him.

Despite the locale I was wearing a Canes shirt and visor. He intentionally veered out of his way to talk to me: "Hey, hey...we better win today." The Canes were playing at Florida State, simultaneous to the South Carolina game. I said something about a 7 year losing streak but I thought it would end today. He said, "I know all about it."

That was it. We exchanged departure nods. An hour later I recognized him as the guy singing the national anthem.

My bad. Got Mr T mixed up with the Macho Man.

Macho Man is like Elvis.

He will never truly be dead.

Oh Yeah GIF by Leroy Patterson

The defenders of the Tuaverse will hate me for this but I don’t wanna see him doing this right now. Imagine Lamar or Allen doing this?? I don’t see that. Tua is too lighthearted he needs to get some fire in him imo. Not drinking and doing concerts in Vegas etc it’s not time for that IMHO!

I like Darius Rucker and I do like that Tua plays guitar and stuff but is this really the vibe right now!?!

Ok flame away lol
OH NO @Martel13 , Josh Allen was golfing AGAIN.... what a terrible example he is setting. Hopefully Tua put down his guitar and got a few reps in

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/ti...h-allen-golf-game-genesis-invitational-pro-am

At least that’s somewhat athletic lol

Ok fine I went overboard on this thread I admit it. I’m just not ot as impressed he jammed with Darius Rucker as some I guess idk

Not as impressive as jamming with Snoop Dogg I'll admit

zzz1612651176445.png

Maybe you can get Tua to play backup in your next video brother Marty :shrug:

Ok fine I went overboard on this thread I admit it. I’m just not ot as impressed he jammed with Darius Rucker as some I guess idk
Just bustin' yer balls, and I agree, I'd be way more impressed if he were to jump on stage with Metallica

The defenders of the Tuaverse will hate me for this but I don’t wanna see him doing this right now. Imagine Lamar or Allen doing this?? I don’t see that. Tua is too lighthearted he needs to get some fire in him imo. Not drinking and doing concerts in Vegas etc it’s not time for that IMHO!

I like Darius Rucker and I do like that Tua plays guitar and stuff but is this really the vibe right now!?!

Ok flame away lol

All work & no play makes Tua a dull boy.

I've seen Allen doing commercials FWIW

You want me to make his schedule?? Do what champions do. Ok when he shows up soft and overweight again with more commercials on tv than he has relevant wins in the NFL let’s revisit

So? Should Mahomes stop doing commericals?

Golf. Athletic? Thats hilarious. Its game for all the guys w/ dadbods who delude themselves into thinking they are being "athletic"

Hope they are having fun but I wouldn't listen to Rucker more than once

Back
Top Bottom