Tua on stage jammin with Darius Rucker | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua on stage jammin with Darius Rucker

Tua is in the prime of his career it’s go time he will have plenty of time for ukelele in the coming years

I don’t know maybe getting a leg up while everyone else is partying??
Meaning what? Getting reps 7 months before the season starts is going to make him better than everyone else?

Meaning what? Getting reps 7 months before the season starts is going to make him better than everyone else?
You want me to make his schedule?? Do what champions do. Ok when he shows up soft and overweight again with more commercials on tv than he has relevant wins in the NFL let’s revisit

You want me to make his schedule?? Do what champions do. Ok when he shows up soft and overweight again with more commercials on tv than he has relevant wins in the NFL let’s revisit
You aren't wrong...then again I also see the point of people saying its cool for him to take a vacation...me personally I'd like to see him hitting the gym like Clubber Lang before the first fight with Rocky ....dont get me wrong... I see tua working out in the off season the past few years... but bringing up a Rocky reference again...I see him going at it like Rocky before that first fight against Clubber Lang....and for those of you that don't know ...Rocky didn't just lose that fight, he got his ass kicked (like Mic said he would).

You aren't wrong...then again I also see the point of people saying its cool for him to take a vacation...me personally I'd like to see him hitting the gym like Clubber Lang before the first fight with Rocky ....dont get me wrong... I see tua working out in the off season the past few years... but bringing up a Rocky reference again...I see him going at it like Rocky before that first fight against Clubber Lang....and for those of you that don't know ...Rocky didn't just lose that fight, he got his ass kicked (like Mic said he would).
Yeah but Rocky is alive and Mr T is long dead. Maybe Rocky got it right? 😂

Yeah but Rocky is alive and Mr T is long dead. Maybe Rocky got it right? 😂
😂

Rocky is alive and so is Mr T 😂 ...I think T is younger than Sly by a few years...

Rocky won eventually because he trained like he should always train.

Mic is the one that died from a heart attack trying to separate the 2 pre-fight because if not Rock would've been busted up in the tunnel before the fight even started.

I have no issues with Tua having fun in his off time. But he seems to be like some young players ive been around when it comes to gym/film time. Seems is the key word. I wish he would be more invested in it but then again, I don't know him personally nor am I there everyday at the facility to see what he does...I can only go by what everyone else can see from the outside and it's just the impression he gives me.

I’m probably going overboard on Tua in this thread I’ll admit. He deserves downtime as well. I’m just still butthurt about our collapse. From where I thought we were heading - I don’t necessarily wanna see him jamming with Rucker and Daniel Jones for the Super Bowl I wanna see him playing in it!!

😂

Rocky is alive and so is Mr T 😂 ...I think T is younger than Sly by a few years...

Rocky won eventually because he trained like he should always train.

Mic is the one that died from a heart attack trying to separate the 2 pre-fight because if not Rock would've been busted up in the tunnel before the fight even started.

I have no issues with Tua having fun in his off time. But he seems to be like some young players ive been around when it comes to gym/film time. Seems is the key word. I wish he would be more invested in it but then again, I don't know him personally nor am I there everyday at the facility to see what he does...I can only go by what everyone else can see from the outside and it's just the impression he gives me.
My bad. Got Mr T mixed up with the Macho Man.

I’m probably going overboard on Tua in this thread I’ll admit. He deserves downtime as well. I’m just still butthurt about our collapse. From where I thought we were heading - I don’t necessarily wanna see him jamming with Rucker and Daniel Jones for the Super Bowl I wanna see him playing in it!!
I agree with you that he needs to be busting his okole this off-season but I don't mind him taking part in Super Bowl week activities. Other than needing time to decompress, it's always good for the face of the franchise to appear at these things. Interaction with other players could help with free agency as well. Also, I don't see him as the type that we need to worry about getting drunk in Vegas and doing stupid chit like beating his girl in the elevator.

To be honest, it was probably more of a 'work'/obligation trip for Tua than it was 'play'. If I had to guess, that Darius Rucker video was the most fun 5 minutes of his day, after countless hours of mind-numbing radio row interviews and other sponsorship BS he had to do.

I liked Rucker better with the Blowfish 🐡
Not crazy about his country lol
I think his country music is better than anything he did with the Hootie and the blowfish lol. Wagon wheel is the most played one I hear but some of his other songs are better imo. Nice that he had Tua join him.

I think his country music is better than anything he did with the Hootie and the blowfish lol. Wagon wheel is the most played one I hear but some of his other songs are better imo. Nice that he had Tua join him.
He can thank Old Crow Medicine Show for that one

The defenders of the Tuaverse will hate me for this but I don’t wanna see him doing this right now. Imagine Lamar or Allen doing this?? I don’t see that. Tua is too lighthearted he needs to get some fire in him imo. Not drinking and doing concerts in Vegas etc it’s not time for that IMHO!

I like Darius Rucker and I do like that Tua plays guitar and stuff but is this really the vibe right now!?!

Ok flame away lol
Josh Allen was playing in the Pebble Beach Pro-Am two weeks ago, so he got a big head start on his offseason and is now two weeks behind the rest of the league. Freakin' slacker, he'll never be ready for the season if he keeps that up.

Back
Top Bottom