Tua on stage jammin with Darius Rucker | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua on stage jammin with Darius Rucker

If they can stop leading the league in key Injuries next year, yes, easily.
People are seemingly losing their minds... I've seen people be blindfully hopeful for .500 Fins team to somehow be on the verge of greatness here for decades only to lose complete hope when they just made the playoffs in consecutives years and an 11-6 record with a firts time HC and QB still on rookie contract...

"The charges include two counts of simple possession and casual exchange of a controlled substance, along with one count of violation of vehicle registration. The Williamson County Sheriff’s Department has not disclosed the specific substance involved." How shocking, a rock star sharing a joint ( or a few bumps perhaps) with somebody, maybe do it in your hotel room instead of a car next time Darius

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/darius-rucker-arrested-drug-charges-163805468.html
He got arrested in Williamson County, TN, which is where I work. It doesn't shock me, they're pretty straight laced in those parts.

If they can stop leading the league in key Injuries next year, yes, easily.

There’s no chance we field
People are seemingly losing their minds... I've seen people be blindfully hopeful for .500 Fins team to somehow be on the verge of greatness here for decades only to lose complete hope when they just made the playoffs in consecutives years and an 11-6 record with a firts time HC and QB still on rookie contract...

Is one way to spin back to back wild card losses (when damn near half the league makes the playoffs) in the 4th year of a rebuild in which your team essentially went all in. When you started the rebuild with historic resources in terms of draft assets and cap space and his since left the team with next to ability to improve in the off season and instead will see exodus of players both be termination and free agency departures.

There’s no chance we field

Is one way to spin back to back wild card losses (when damn near half the league makes the playoffs) in the 4th year of a rebuild in which your team essentially went all in. When you started the rebuild with historic resources in terms of draft assets and cap space and his since left the team with next to ability to improve in the off season and instead will see exodus of players both be termination and free agency departures.

What Miami did this year put themselves In great position to not just win a playoff game, but to put themselves in a point where they could have ran away with the playoffs for an AFC Title.

How good would the Chiefs have been if they lost top players on their O-Line, had Kelse playing hurt, and their top RB out? Then add to that losing not one, not two,but three of their top pass-rushing players, one of their top corners, and their top safety?

Miami had an all time worst injury season, can we expect that to happen again? Either way if Miami manages to stay somewhat healthy, this is a tough team to see on your schedule by anyone, and if Miami goes into the playoffs (Which I expect them to do), there is no doubt Miami does much better in the playoffs.

You may not see it, but Miami has put themselves in position to be relevant and dangerous each year.

Last edited:
What Miami did this year put themselves In great position to not just win a playoff game, but to put themselves in a point where they could have ran away with the playoffs for an AFC Title.

How good would the Chiefs have been if they lost top players on their O-Line, had Kelse playing hurt, and their top RB out? Then add to that losing not one, not two,but three of their top pass-rushing players, one of their top corners, and their top safety?

Miami had an all time worst injury season, can we expect that to happen again? Either way if Miami manages to stay somewhat healthy, this is a tough team to see on your schedule by anyone, and if Miami goes into the playoffs (Which I expect them to do), there is no doubt Miami dies much better in the playoffs.

You may not see it, but Miami has put themselves in position to be relevant and dangerous each year.

The Dolphins have put themselves in position to lose a lot of players because they’ve put themselves in a horrible cap position.

You’re nuts if you think next years team will be more talented.

Back
Top Bottom