Tua on stage jammin with Darius Rucker | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua on stage jammin with Darius Rucker

So he plays guitar right handed. He's working on his game for those rollouts to the right. ;)
Tua's actually right handed and does everything right handed except throwing a football. His Dad is left handed and trained him as a little boy to throw left handed, just like him. It's a pretty remarkable story.

coffee knocking GIF

Or the kid could just live, enjoy the time off, and when it's time to get into offseason training he does that.
I’m sorry ANU he’s embarrassingly overweight, I’m afraid I was right about him.

Pisses me off

I don’t remember crying (figuratively) any harder than in 2023.

1-15 wasn’t as painful as last season.

I did not cry at all, in knowing, or at least believing that if not for the ridiculous injury wave that occurred, odds were very high we would all be talking today about tonight's Dolphins vs 49ers Superbowl rematch 39 years later.

Miami whether anyone wants to believe it or not have a nucleus in place where 10 years from how, if done right, is completing year in year out for playing in February...If they just finally figure out how to stop leading the league in so many key players out for the year or during playoffs.

Tua's actually right handed and does everything right handed except throwing a football. His Dad is left handed and trained him as a little boy to throw left handed, just like him. It's a pretty remarkable story.
Yeah, I remember seeing that. It's weird. My son does everything right handed but throws, bats, and swings golf clubs left handed. I'm not complaining, at 9 years old he's throwing a 50 mph fastball.

I did not cry at all, in knowing, or at least believing that if not for the ridiculous injury wave that occurred, odds were very high we would all be talking today about tonight's Dolphins vs 49ers Superbowl rematch 39 years later.

Miami whether anyone wants to believe it or not have a nucleus in place where 10 years from how, if done right, is completing year in year out for playing in February...If they just finally figure out how to stop leading the league in so many key players out for the year or during playoffs.

Lol, sure.

Dan Marino is the only one who will still be around in 10 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom