Tua take... | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua take...

Doesn’t sound like there is a fracture

Tagovailoa also suffered a posterior wall fracture, sources confirmed to ESPN, and medical officials are continuing to evaluate his injury to determine the best course of treatment. He is expected to make a full recovery, Cain said.

Tagovailoa also suffered a posterior wall fracture, sources confirmed to ESPN, and medical officials are continuing to evaluate his injury to determine the best course of treatment. He is expected to make a full recovery, Cain said.

I think his draft stocks going to fall a little

i think he has to stay in school and show he can come back and play well to even think about being a 1st rd pick in 2021. forget 2020.
HAHAHA thats hilarious, Yeah he's still easily a top 10 pick and the best QB prospect coming out since Andrew Luck.. You think Tua is gonna risk another year of injury playing for free.. If he is on board when our 1st pick comes up we should already have a guy standing next to the podium with his name on the ticket.

HAHAHA thats hilarious, Yeah he's still easily a top 10 pick and the best QB prospect coming out since Andrew Luck.. You think Tua is gonna risk another year of injury playing for free.. If he is on board when our 1st pick comes up we should already have a guy standing next to the podium with his name on the ticket.

lmao, are you serious? Tua has a Bo Jackson type injury and you think a team going to risk a 1st round pick on him. He will be lucky to ever play again. I’d definitely use a 4th or lower but that’s it. If he couldn’t take a beating in college, no way he survives the NFL.

lmao, are you serious? Tua has a Bo Jackson type injury and you think a team going to risk a 1st round pick on him. He will be lucky to ever play again. I’d definitely use a 4th or lower but that’s it. If he couldn’t take a beating in college, no way he survives the NFL.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Bo Jackson's major issue came after the surgery. I think he damaged some blood vessels which happens often in this type of catastrophic injury the result was irreversible damage to the cartilage in his bone socket. That's what did him in. I guess they're really not going to know the true extent of it until they open him up. I hope the kid is ok and can resume his career. We'll see...

I really don't think the Dolphins are gonna draft a qb in the 1st round this year. Never have been on any tank for a qb with the number one pick.

Damn, that's a serious injury, hopefully it's only minimal fragmentation that doesn't require surgery.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Bo Jackson's major issue came after the surgery. I think he damaged some blood vessels which happens often in this type of catastrophic injury the result was irreversible damage to the cartilage in his bone socket. That's what did him in. I guess they're really not going to know the true extent of it until they open him up. I hope the kid is ok and can resume his career. We'll see...

Yea he had Avascular Necrosis which is what led to the hip replacement ending his career.

Yea he had Avascular Necrosis which is what led to the hip replacement ending his career.
Ah, didn't know the medical term but I remember it had something to do with the vessels and the cartilage basically dying and being nonexistent. Thanks for the post! :up:

Ah, didn't know the medical term but I remember it had something to do with the vessels and the cartilage basically dying and being nonexistent. Thanks for the post! :up:

Bo didn't have any cartilage in his hip socket and that condition causes bones to fracture easily due to lack of blood supply. Avascular Necrosis is common in ppl who have abused steroids or excessive alcohol drinking.(I did a quick google search )

Bo didn't have any cartilage in his hip socket and that condition causes bones to fracture easily due to lack of blood supply. Avascular Necrosis is common in ppl who have abused steroids or excessive alcohol drinking.(I did a quick google search )
Gotta love that Google! I guess I could have done the same if I wasn't so lazy tonight... lol

I really hope he stays in school and get his education either way. I hate Alabama and Satan...err Saban. But he is a good kid and deserves a good future. Maybe he will play football and maybe he will not. Either way he is a good kid, was/is a great QB, and I wish him well. Prayers and respect my man! Also like I said before..... Dr do not equate playing football to recovery. He will have a full recovery of course. That does not mean he will be able to bang and get banged.

Back
Top Bottom