Tuesday May 18th QB Camp Report | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday May 18th QB Camp Report

Howdy Campers!

I very much appreciate the camp reports. My main concern is the OL, though...

How did the first string OL look and how did Carey look?

Thanks in advance!

Like a bunch of fat guys in shorts.

:lol:

Anyways they got dominated pretty thoroughly in the scrimmage except for a couple of runs by Ricky. St. Clair looked the worst he had a false start and Bowens turnstiled him a couple times...but they don't have pads so take everything with a grain of salt. They could've done better, but unfortunately you can't tell who's gonna be a player without any pads on.

Huard did NOT clearly out perform Jay in the 2000 PS. Damon couldn't move the ball, Jay did but with some INTS.

Thanks Guys for the camp reports. It is really good to hear real news about real football. Tired of all this soap opera crap. Can't wait to see the real thing happening.

Wonderful reports guys. Much appreciated and always to short :)

QB Situation

I'm starting to become more convinced that, if RS and DW weren't in a "do or die" year, we could've waited longer to get our QB. As it's looking now, we should have signed Collins for the league minimum and developed Rosenfels rather than Feeley. Huizenga needs to realize that "do or die" years for head coaches aren't great for football organizations.

shouright said:
I'm starting to become more convinced that, if RS and DW weren't in a "do or die" year, we could've waited longer to get our QB. As it's looking now, we should have signed Collins for the league minimum and developed Rosenfels rather than Feeley. Huizenga needs to realize that "do or die" years for head coaches aren't great for football organizations.

haha, Collins for the league minimum? your joking right? :roflmao:

shouright said:
... we should have signed Collins for the league minimum ...

At least you'd get what you pay for (see my previous Kerry-hater posts). :lol:

Back
Top Bottom