Tyreek Hill "We cant hold grudges. We cant just say **** you and then walk off and not talk until next week" | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill "We cant hold grudges. We cant just say **** you and then walk off and not talk until next week"

If someone offered us right now what we offered the Chiefs for Tyreek would you take it?

1st
2nd
4th
4th
5th

Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan''

What if that someone were the jest? /s?

I just saw this. They gotta get this figured out and this prob shoulda been kept in house.
I agree but personality plays a role as well. If we are being honest Tyreek can blame himself because when he first arrived, he did a lot to boost Tua even going as far to say he was more accurate than Mahomes. Tua seems like a good teammate but to me he seems like more of a family man to me. Tyreek amazing talent on field but a wild boy off the field. I don’t think it’s a big deal, it’s only a big deal if one doesn’t have to drive/goal of winning the superbowl.

Tyreek needs to keep his Ex out of his dreams. He left and settled so he could be an alpha WR instead of 1b to Kelce.

Remember he complained his way about not getting the ball enough in KC. What do you think he’s yapping in Tua’s ear? Tua went from an ace at reading and moving defenses to becoming fixated on Tyreek.

There’s a reason Tua is walking away.
I did not know that was going on. If so, to me, it decreases Hills value

Not going to disagree . . . much. I agree TH was the 1st target in progression far too much. But, TBF, even though TT has a quick release, that time doesn't allow for much of a progression. Sometimes it's 1st read and . . . that's all. Some of that was Mcd, some TT
It’s also he has 2 seconds to throw the ball or he gets killed

I don't like this stuff being out there as he said more than that. He didn't technically say anything wrong, but it's a line in the sand where today he said this tomorrow the line gets redrawn and more things are said and so on....

I'm sorry but this social media age isn't really my thing where you talk and talk and talk to the point where you are saying stuff you don't need anyone to hear...I'm to old school :shrug:

In fact you want my answer to it? No? Well I'm going to say it here anyways 😂 😂

'Me and Tua have great camaraderie on and off the field. It's only going to get better the more years we are together.'

Next question. No blah blah blah.
Hill is a wr and doesn’t either seem smart enough or maybe he doesn’t care what people think. He’s not Peyton manning who will say nothing.

Hill is a wr and doesn’t either seem smart enough or maybe he doesn’t care what people think. He’s not Peyton manning who will say nothing.

Your right ....the art of saying something but in reality saying absolutely nothing 😂

Quite a culture McDaniel has created. This team is gonna be such a lolphins mess next year.

Quite a culture people like you have created here at FH with nonsensical, unsubstantiated takes like this one. This place is much more of a mess and will be next year too.

Pot meet kettle.

Eh, wake me up in July and if Hill is still making weird quotes or in another lawsuit.

Great player, not so sure on the type of person he is but as long as he stays clean/out of trouble here then IDGAF

It seems to me after many years of watching and listening to Hill is he wants to be led by someone.

He likes hard coaching.

Back
Top Bottom