Tyreek Hill "We cant hold grudges. We cant just say **** you and then walk off and not talk until next week" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill "We cant hold grudges. We cant just say **** you and then walk off and not talk until next week"

Yeah, I wish Tua was at Tyreek's house playing football with plus size Instagram whores instead.
Wait What Reaction GIF

Uhm almost two thousand yards worth of communication isn't enough?

Tyreek's a professional troll...he admits so on twitter.

But that has nothing to do with what he's saying...huge overreaction.

Did I miss something? What the hell did he say that was so terrible?

In 4 years with Mahomes they developed a rapport where one could tell the other they screwed up and the other would be able to brush it off and grow from the criticism vs. 2 years with Tua and they're working to get there?

Basically telling Tua he's "too nice" of a guy and needs to step up in leadership? No problem with that at all.....and from the look of how Tua acts on the field, the absolute truth.

Maybe it's the Gen Xer in me, but damn, grow a pair and don't be so sensitive.
after watching I was wondering the same thing...he basically said they need to hold each other accountable more and that turns into their chemistry is horrible...crazy the overreactions. The 2nd 1 is funny though because he must have filed for divorce right after this was filmed...

Sometimes the best communication is none at all. I am not there in this situation, but have played QB and other multiple sports, and 26 years in the Air Force where I have been in various leadership positions. There are some people you can talk to, and then some you just have to say okay I hear you and just kind of ignore their noise.

People like Hill always think they are the answer, and that is great to have that confidence. However sometimes they are not the answer, and if it doesn't go right, they get mad because you didn't utilize them. They fail to see their own failures (Hill had quite a few last year) and are quick to point out others flaws. It seems to me that Hill needs to adjust more to the TEAM than Tua does.

I'm growing weary of listening to Tyreek run his mouth ALL THE TIME, only to disappear when we need him the most at the end of every season.

Ummmm….people really care about this?

Maybe Tyreek has a point, though. Tua should have ripped him a new one for his game-changing drops late in the season.

If someone offered us right now what we offered the Chiefs for Tyreek would you take it?

1st
2nd
4th
4th
5th

Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan'

Blow this disaster up please. This team is a disaster. First the hc has n
£
If someone offered us right now what we offered the Chiefs for Tyreek would you take it?

1st
2nd
4th
4th
5th

Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan''
absolutely. and resign Waddle.
tyreke is a wild talent but hes on the other side of his career and these antics are only going to get worse. we do not have a coach who can contain or manage a locker room

Yeah Tua was forcing the ball to Hill to try to get 2k. All great wrs are divas. I do understand trying to get Hill the ball as much as possible but Tua needs to check him and take control of this team. Maybe part of the problem is that Hill is the leader of the team and not Tua.

Not going to disagree . . . much. I agree TH was the 1st target in progression far too much. But, TBF, even though TT has a quick release, that time doesn't allow for much of a progression. Sometimes it's 1st read and . . . that's all. Some of that was Mcd, some TT

T.Hill is all over the place.

The offense can't feature even MORE T.Hill.

IMO, The way forward for the offense is actually less T.Hill and more everyone else.

Yup. TH has two elite skills.
1) dangerous receiver
2) top decoy
Mcd didn't use 'decoy' enough

I'm astronomically more worried about his coming cap hits than this big pile of nothing.

Back
Top Bottom