Tyreek Hill "We cant hold grudges. We cant just say **** you and then walk off and not talk until next week" | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill "We cant hold grudges. We cant just say **** you and then walk off and not talk until next week"

I don't like this stuff being out there as he said more than that. He didn't technically say anything wrong, but it's a line in the sand where today he said this tomorrow the line gets redrawn and more things are said and so on....

I'm sorry but this social media age isn't really my thing where you talk and talk and talk to the point where you are saying stuff you don't need anyone to hear...I'm to old school :shrug:

In fact you want my answer to it? No? Well I'm going to say it here anyways 😂 😂

'Me and Tua have great camaraderie on and off the field. It's only going to get better the more years we are together.'

Next question. No blah blah blah.

Agree. Social media is crap. Reality TV is as well FWIW.

If someone offered us right now what we offered the Chiefs for Tyreek would you take it?

1st
2nd
4th
4th
5th

Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan''

Yes, I would.

Heck Cardinals 27/35, lions 29/61, Commanders 36/40, GB 25/41

Hypothetically of course

Hill’s last year in Miami. We can not win playoff games without him at a cheaper rate and less headaches.

Also tired of Chiefs fans reminding us they have two rings since they traded Hill and Miami has 0 playoff wins. But Hill keeps pining for Kansas City which keeps getting that brought up.

I don't think Reek means this like it sounded. I think he is talking in generalities about team chemistry and were it needs to be. I don't think he said anything at all negative, if anything I take this as a positive that the team in general is working on overall team chemistry in and out of the building.

Who gives a **** if some outside entity grades the cafeteria food and facilities and A+ if the team is playing at a C+ level. Good to hear in my opinion because this team needs to improve the battle toughness in order to take the next step. They showed it once in the Baltimore game in 2022, now do it with constancy like they do in KC.

Why does this seem like it has CTE written all over it, hope that’s not the case but worrisome none the less

Why does this have CTE written all over it?

Not trying to be argumentative. Just curious why you think this

I don't like this stuff being out there as he said more than that. He didn't technically say anything wrong, but it's a line in the sand where today he said this tomorrow the line gets redrawn and more things are said and so on....

I'm sorry but this social media age isn't really my thing where you talk and talk and talk to the point where you are saying stuff you don't need anyone to hear...I'm to old school :shrug:

In fact you want my answer to it? No? Well I'm going to say it here anyways 😂 😂

'Me and Tua have great camaraderie on and off the field. It's only going to get better the more years we are together.'

Next question. No blah blah blah.
It’s podcast culture everyone thinks every discussion needs to be content. Sometimes for my work I’ll be having a convo with a few people and it never fails someone says “this should be a podcast” actually no it shouldn’t stfu

You could see it on hard knocks, he reminds me of my sons when they were 13 and learned what their peckers are for, Hill is just extremely imatuture but is one heck of an athlete.

Back
Top Bottom