U-17 World Cup Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

U-17 World Cup Thread

Originally posted by Dolfan02
USA played horrible, you could see they were intimatated by Brazil. Corey Ashe looked scared, and Adu tried to play assist man all day, plus he got too fancy sometimes. I saw the whole game, I was sooo freakin dissappointed.

Been watching the Premier league of England, I love that league, its my favorite.

EPL is my favorite too...whats your favorite team in that league? I am a Blackburn fan.

Yeah Dolfan, Adu showed me nothing against Brazil.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

EPL is my favorite too...whats your favorite team in that league? I am a Blackburn fan.

My favorite (favourite, as British would spell it :D ) EPL team is Liverpool.
But I do enjoy watching other teams too. Beckham and Michael Owen are my favorite players.

My favorite national teams are: 1. USA 2. England 3. Holland
My favorite club teams are Liverpool, Juventus, and Columbus Crew

I saw Juventus play Manchester United at Giants Stadium around a month ago. The place was sold out and it was awesome although ManUre won. It was fun to boo the Red Devils.

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
My favorite EPL teams are Leeds United, and finally back in, the Wolves

What happened with the Wolves? And what's up with the Doritos logo on the jersey? Couldn't they get another sponsor (no pun intended)?

I saw Juventus play Manchester United at Giants Stadium around a month ago. The place was sold out and it was awesome although ManUre won. It was fun to boo the Red Devils.

That game was AWESOME. Saw it on TV. That game could easily be the soccer game of the year, even though it was somewhat of a friendly. Nedved, the Czech, is Amazing, the guy has a powerful and accurate kick.

There were tons of shots...it was pretty exciting for a friendly. Man U dominated but when Nedved got in the game he played really well. Tim Howard, however, was the man of the match at the place he used to play.

One thing I like about Wolves sponsor is that I actually know what it is. I think Wolves will get relegated but they could have easily tied Manchester United today. Man Utd didn't send out their best 11 but won 1-0, however, Wolves had lots of chances but they just couldn't convert.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Your such a homer Ice.

That was random....and made absolutely no sense as well....

I may be a homer, but nothing I said in this thread proves that. I was just talking about hating Man Utd, and many people who aren't frontrunners share my thoughts.

Tim Howard, however, was the man of the match at the place he used to play.

That's random huh?

Pssshhhhh...I am just messing with ya...I didn't even see the game so I do not know who oculd be Player of The Game.

Who won the U-17 fifa torney?

And what happenned to the conclusion of the ChampionsWorld Series?? Does anyone know who won or whats going on?

Originally posted by Dolfan02
Who won the U-17 fifa torney?

And what happenned to the conclusion of the ChampionsWorld Series?? Does anyone know who won or whats going on?

Brazil won. The ChampionsWorld Series wasn't a tournament, just a bunch of money making friendlies. No one won anything meaningful, just a bunch of friendly matches.

Back
Top Bottom