Um, Chris Foerster? *Caution: NSFW video contained within* | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Um, Chris Foerster? *Caution: NSFW video contained within*

Crappy situation for the team to have this plop down and embarrass them, but I think it's probably been resolved in the best way possible.

The guy resigned immediately, they presumably reached a deal by which both sides will agree to keep damaging / embarrassing information about one another to a minimum, and we got rid of a bad OL coach.

Funny, many posters here (take a bow, Wally!) slammed the hiring of Foerster because of his personal baggage. The man has bad judgment. Really bad judgment. And a substance abuse problem.

Pretty dumb on her part to release this before her child support allotment.

I don't blame her, though. Pretty sick video to send the mother of your child, regardless.

am I the only one who finds this semi-hilarious?

of course, you feel bad for the guy being so far down the rabbit hole, and there is absolutely embarrassment for the team and franchise....but holy **** he's an offensive line coach doing lines offensively, before walking into the meeting to discuss the line

It’s pretty funny to me. I wonder what his meeting was like after. Did he speak 1,000 words a minute?

Pretty dumb on her part to release this before her child support allotment.

I don't blame her, though. Pretty sick video to send the mother of your child, regardless.

pretty sure he is married (w/ kid) to another woman, and the person he's talking to in the video is a vegas stripper who he was sending money to for god knows what.

Holy ****, hahah, setting aside the fact that this dude has a serious problem and needs help, this is absolutely hilarious.

He gacked up those lines like a champ then walked into a team meeting absolutely flying? He sent a video of him doing coke on the job to a hooker he also happened to knock up? Holy hell this couldn't be any more ridiculous. What was he like in that meeting? Hahaha I can only imagine how intense and fast he would of been talking. I think it's pretty easy to tell when someone is on coke, but I guess if you've never done it before maybe it wouldn't be? Let's hope that's how he kept this hidden for as long as he did.

pretty sure he is married (w/ kid) to another woman, and the person he's talking to in the video is a vegas stripper who he was sending money to for god knows what.
But if you can't trust a Vegas stripper, who can you ever really trust? Someone within the organization must have seen something in his behavior. The immediate inclination will be to appoint another coach and move on to the next game, but someone like Tannenbaum, Grier and Mr Ross should be asking questions how this can occur and nobody noticed anything.

$3 mil for an o line coach! Wowzers
Don't look surprised. Stephen Ross is one of the wealthiest people on the planet. Like other owners, money is no object. Every Head Coach and GM wants a great O-line and they are prepared to pay.

Nothing to fear. Ross is on it he will be forming a Blue Ball Committee, made up of 8 members. The committee will inform him about drugs in the workplace.

Michael Irvin
Travis Henry
Sam Hurd
Greg Hardy
Mark Duper
Mercury Morris
Nate Newton
JaWalrus Russell
Josh Gordon

Looks like Forester but it's not him.
Except it was...

I think the whole Staff is on drugs...What else could explain the dumpster fire that is the Miami Dolphins? Explains why they look like they never practice,Explains why they can never execute on the field...Drugs and lots of them actually make plenty of sense at this point.

Drug test every coach,player & heck...Ross too while we are at it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom