Um, Chris Foerster? *Caution: NSFW video contained within* | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Um, Chris Foerster? *Caution: NSFW video contained within*

Lucky for us, coke metabolizes out the system and is undetectable in like a day or so.
How does that make us lucky? I cheer for the team hoping to see good football. I'm not looking to be a fan of coke head stripper-bangers (and more importantly to be as stupid as him). If I wanted to cheer for that, it's pretty easy to find people far better at drugs, strippers and stupidity than Chris Forester (or others on the team if so). There is not much to be proud of on this team in the past decade so I would rather they get on to figuring it out. Ain't nothing happening this year. To those that say "it's just week 4" or "we're 2and2" I just laugh. There are teams that would destroy us if we played them right now. You know good teams, that people have an actual reason to be a fan of, other than a cool city, a 40 year old great season, and a 20 year old QB story. This place is No Perfectville. It's actually a disgrace to that.

It would be uber ridiculous if she was never really pregnant and just told him that to squeeze some money out of him once she knew who he was. Then he figures it out or distances himself for whatever reason, stops sending checks, and she does this to retaliate.

Pretty realistic given the circumstances, actually.

Adam Gase....

No control over his team.
No control over his coaching staff.
His "expertise" side of the ball is the worst in the NFL.
Never has his team mentally prepared.
Doesn't prepare solid game plans.
Doesn't know how to make adjustments in game.

And that's just a few. Yeah, there's no hope for him. We're just waiting time by keeping him on.
After four games at 2-2? Definition of fair weather fan. Not trying to offend but seriously, it’s so short sighted considering the topsy turvy nature of this league. Yes the offense looks poor, but our run D has shot from last to top 3 in four games. This time last year Finheaven wanted Jay Ajayi cut. So pardon if the chicken little nature this early in the season is hardly a convincing viewpoint.

Whatever man, we all know it can get better. Some of us would are interested in a strong start some year soon like our 6-0 start, and a team that actually seems good. Would you want to head to KC or GB right now! TO the real meaning of your post however, I don't see this as Gase's fault and I'm behind the coach at this point. Don't give us the 2-2 thing. I know you obviously watch the games. I'm totally happy with our defense for the most part but we are not a team right now on Offense.

Also, Adam Gase on Chris Foerster:

“Since I've been around him, he's always been a guy who put his head down and worked. He was here at 4 in the morning, worked as hard as he could for us. It is what it is.”

Yeah, I wonder what helped him stay awake for such long hours...

Well, he did put his head down... to snort lines.

After four games at 2-2? Definition of fair weather fan. Not trying to offend but seriously, it’s so short sighted considering the topsy turvy nature of this league. Yes the offense looks poor, but our run D has shot from last to top 3 in four games. This time last year Finheaven wanted Jay Ajayi cut. So pardon if the chicken little nature this early in the season is hardly a convincing viewpoint.
You're the definition of a bureaucrat

The Whole OL seems to have a party first mentality. Wonder where that came from? It can't be that difficult to determine what players like to do in their spare time. Parker, Wake, Harris and Pouncey. Out of those four, take a wild guess which two are most likely to be in a Miami nightclub at 3am.

Back
Top Bottom