UM interested leaving Sun Life stadium - Ross is opposed to the idea | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM interested leaving Sun Life stadium - Ross is opposed to the idea

The Fins should leave Joe Robbie stadium as well. The location is not ideal. The Fins should be playing in a stadium near Bayside. Robbie bought the cheapest land available, instead of land that is appealing.
Demolish JRS and build more more low income apartments on the site.

If the local Government of Miami and Florida for that matter keep dicking around Miami will not be the Miami Dolphins, they will be the [Insert City name here] [Insert new mascot here].

Maybe UM and Shalala have a master plan.

Go with MLS stadium. Wait for MLS team to fold like last time (Miami Fusion).

UM gets its own stadium paid for partly by tax payer money and Beckham MLS.

:idk:

geeeee I wonder why they wanna leave lol

attachmentphpattachmentid688156stc1d1347-1.jpg

hmmmm

didn't they lower the capacity at the orange Bowl after the dolphins left? and even in the great years when the program was possibly the best in the nation they struggled selling out. is it the venue? I think it is more than just the venue.

Just caught Dodgers Marlins over the weekend, and it was my first time at Marlins Park! Beautiful ball park in a great location. When Robbie built Joe Robbie Stadium in 1986, it was built to be a mix use stadium with baseball which happened. The end result is the Miami Dolphins play in a total piece of garbage with the worst sight lines in the league. 400 million is not going to make over the crap location and outdated NFL stadium. How is it the Dolphins get stuck with the worst pro venue in South Florida. Cant blame the Marlins for leaving, and now the Canes.

Just caught Dodgers Marlins over the weekend, and it was my first time at Marlins Park! Beautiful ball park in a great location. When Robbie built Joe Robbie Stadium in 1986, it was built to be a mix use stadium with baseball which happened. The end result is the Miami Dolphins play in a total piece of garbage with the worst sight lines in the league. 400 million is not going to make over the crap location and outdated NFL stadium. How is it the Dolphins get stuck with the worst pro venue in South Florida. Cant blame the Marlins for leaving, and now the Canes.

trust me, your stadium is better than most in the league as far as viewing the game. I only went there once but it reminded me of the old meadowlands which was perfect for football, obviously for baseball the lower level is further from the field which sucks but as long as they move them close in the renovation it will become a perfect football Stadium. You don't want what most of the new Stadiums have which are mostly boxes and mile high stadiums.

Upper Deck is too big Dude. Miramar is inconvenient. I would prefer a new Orange Bowl in a prime location. Just my 2 cents man. The Meadowlands was garbage too.

I typically travel to a few Dolphin away games a year. I went to Tampa last year (Raymond James is a way nicer venue) Cowboys stadium is insane, although it is in Arlington. The bottom line is I love watching the Fins play, just not stoked about Sun Life. Unless it is the on field seats which are ok...

I typically travel to a few Dolphin away games a year. I went to Tampa last year (Raymond James is a way nicer venue) Cowboys stadium is insane, although it is in Arlington. The bottom line is I love watching the Fins play, just not stoked about Sun Life. Unless it is the on field seats which are ok...

I have been to both, I like Joe Robbie better than Tampa's Stadium but Tampa's Stadium isn't as bad as ours.

Have you watched a game at every stadium in the league?

Not every Stadium. Just would like the Dolphins to have a premier Stadium. I think we deserve something better then 1987, and yet another renovation which will not fix the sight lines or joke of a upper deck

Back
Top Bottom