UNC to retire Hansbrough's jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UNC to retire Hansbrough's jersey

You challengin my knowledge?you want to go?:D

Yeh....he was a good player on a solid squad. Sorry Homer....nothin special to me. I never said he wasnt a good player.

Tyler is the best college player out there. Hes not the most skilled or athletic but he produces like no other. Put him on any team and he would do the same.

As much as I marvel at what Beasley can do if you put the two of them together Tyler would dominate. I'm rooting for Kansas State to join Georgetown in the eastern bracket, so Tyler can get a rematch against Hibbert and so we can see the next top pick against the player of the year.

You challengin my knowledge?you want to go?:D

Yeh....he was a good player on a solid squad. Sorry Homer....nothin special to me. I never said he wasnt a good player.

Tyler is not a good player he is a great COLLEGE player. He will be an All-American for the 3rd straight year and 1st team ALL for the 3rd straight year, good players do not achieve that type of success.

The junior was honored as national player of the year by Sporting News on Tuesday, ensuring he will become just the eighth Tar Heel to have his number retired. When he leaves school, Hansbrough will join a list that includes Michael Jordan, James Worthy and Phil Ford on the distinguished front row of jerseys hanging from the Smith Center rafters.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/7898724/UNC-to-retire-Hansbrough's-jersey?FSO2&ATT=MA
Im going to go watch them play in charlotte this weekend hopefully

He is a solid College player, so yes if we are judging him on his college career then yes, he has been a great player. But he does not rank up there with Worthy, or VC, or Jamison, or Stack. He reminds me of Leatner alot.

He is a solid College player, so yes if we are judging him on his college career then yes, he has been a great player. But he does not rank up there with Worthy, or VC, or Jamison, or Stack. He reminds me of Leatner alot.

He is a GREAT college player and he absolutely ranks up there w/ those guys you mentioned. he's been a better college player than Carter. He's had a better career than Stackhouse since Stack only played 2 years.

if he reminds you of Laettner then how can he not be great? laettner was an all-time great college player. I hope his Jr and Sr years end the way Laettner's ended then Tyler w/o a doubt would go down as the best player in UNC history. As it is he'll go down as one of the best and rightfully so.

There is a system for retired jerseys in place and Tyler meets those qualifications. If Tyler stays for his sr. yera he might go down as the great player in UNC history, he will be all-ACC 1st team 4 years in a row, 2 time ACC POY, maybe 2 time NPOY and hopefully 2 FFs w/ at least 1 title.

Like Ace says, Alrighty then!

He is a GREAT college player and he absolutely ranks up there w/ those guys you mentioned. he's been a better college player than Carter. He's had a better career than Stackhouse since Stack only played 2 years.

if he reminds you of Laettner then how can he not be great? laettner was an all-time great college player. I hope his Jr and Sr years end the way Laettner's ended then Tyler w/o a doubt would go down as the best player in UNC history. As it is he'll go down as one of the best and rightfully so.

He reminds me of Laettner in the fact that he is surrounded by good talent enough to where he has the opp. to be a star.Put him on a team like Kansas State where its pretty much a one man show and that shows you how much talent this kid has.

how DARE you compare him to a dookie :shakeno:

He reminds me of Laettner in the fact that he is surrounded by good talent enough to where he has the opp. to be a star.Put him on a team like Kansas State where its pretty much a one man show and that shows you how much talent this kid has.

His freshman year he had a team comparable to this year's KSU team that beasley has. he led a team that lost it's top 7 players and we got a 3 seed b/c of him.

Laettner was the best college player I have ever seen. He was a typical duke jerk but he was great and I don't think there is another player in CBB history to hit as many big shots as he hit.

His freshman year he had a team comparable to this year's KSU team that beasley has. he led a team that lost it's top 7 players and we got a 3 seed b/c of him.

Laettner was the best college player I have ever seen. He was a typical duke jerk but he was great and I don't think there is another player in CBB history to hit as many big shots as he hit.

I miss your old Avi...its just not as enjoyable talking to you without it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom