Underclassman Update | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Underclassman Update

DPlus47 said:
thanks, boomer! it's great having these bits of information. all the best to you and yours this holiday season! isn't it your daughter's first christmas?

No worries mate.

And thanks. Technically it's her 2nd, but she was only 15 days old last year, so.........

Well if Cutler goes to the Jests maybe Lineart will fall to us. We'll we shall see what happens I believe the Jests shall take Bush, Cutler seems like a huge reach for them at this point and kep in mnd everything will change if Young declares.

BTW Boomer, many thanks for the info.

PatsSuck456 said:
Well if Cutler goes to the Jests maybe Lineart will fall to us. We'll we shall see what happens I believe the Jests shall take Bush, Cutler seems like a huge reach for them at this point and kep in mnd everything will change if Young declares.

BTW Boomer, many thanks for the info.

No way Leinart falls that far. Boomer meant that the Jets would 'position themselves' probably by trading down, and then selecting him- or maybe they think he will fall to the second, where they have an early pick.

I dont know what their cap situation is with Pennington, but Im sure it would hurt them if they just let him go. I think they will give him one more shot, and cover themselves by taking a QB in the second or third rounds.

Boomer said:
No worries mate.

And thanks. Technically it's her 2nd, but she was only 15 days old last year, so.........

i wasn't sure. she probably didn't care much about christmas last year! i hope we're all still posting here when she gets a little older and starts grading her first NFL prospects...

Back
Top Bottom