Undrafted free agent updates | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Undrafted free agent updates

running unoffical list:

DAVIE–With the NFL Draft over, the Dolphins are calling undrafted players with the hope of bringing them to camp.

Nothing is official until Miami announces it, especially because the situation can change rapidly based on medical evaluations and other teams calling, but here is our running list of undrafted free agents with whom the Dolphins have an agreement:

OT Eric Smith, Virginia, 6-5, 300 (via University of Virginia)
WR Malcolm Lewis, Miami, 6-0, 187
WR Drew Morgan, Arkansas, 6-0, 193 (via his Twitter account)

DE Cameron Malveaux, Houston, 6-6, 251 (via Houston Chronicle)
LB Praise Martin-Oguike, Temple, 6-1, 255 (via his Twitter account)
CB Torry McTyer, UNLV, 6-0, 195

@flasportsbuzz: Update: Dolphins add a highly-productive Temple DE/LB with 10 career forced fumbles, 17.5 sacks, 27.5 TFL: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article147660184.html

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

running unoffical list:

DAVIE–With the NFL Draft over, the Dolphins are calling undrafted players with the hope of bringing them to camp.

Nothing is official until Miami announces it, especially because the situation can change rapidly based on medical evaluations and other teams calling, but here is our running list of undrafted free agents with whom the Dolphins have an agreement:

OT Eric Smith, Virginia, 6-5, 300 (via University of Virginia)
WR Malcolm Lewis, Miami, 6-0, 187
WR Drew Morgan, Arkansas, 6-0, 193 (via his Twitter account)

DE Cameron Malveaux, Houston, 6-6, 251 (via Houston Chronicle)
LB Praise Martin-Oguike, Temple, 6-1, 255 (via his Twitter account)
CB Torry McTyer, UNLV, 6-0, 195

Barry jackson has the most complete list and has provided context for each choice aswell

if I was the GM I would bring a bunch of OGs, Safeties, LBs. Gotta find a good one in a whole list

nobody jumping at me yet. Was hoping for Braden and a center

Ozzy rules!!

@SiClancy: The Dolphins are signing Michigan running back De'veon Smith.

Back
Top Bottom