Undrafted free agent updates | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Undrafted free agent updates

Man... Haven't seen Chase Allen before... kid looks like he knows the play before the offense does. looks impressive

Wow, Chase plays hungry! Looks like a young Zach Thomas but taller and faster. I hope he makes the team.

Seriously, this kid looks damn good.

I'd take him over HULL & HEWITT.

Last edited by a moderator:
500 WR's signed and not one safety... they must be real high on the McDonald signing.

Also heard Miami signed Francis Owusu from Stanford. Big, fast and raw receiver. If I remember correctly he's a bout 6'2 225 pounds and runs sub 4.4.
Here's that sick end zone catch he made a couple years back...

[video=youtube_share;RDzfvVwJ1qI]https://youtu.be/RDzfvVwJ1qI[/video]

500 WR's signed and not one safety... they must be real high on the McDonald signing.

He is a pro bowl caliber safety and only 26 years old. Sure he'll miss the first 8 games but after that we have a very good player on our hands. If he sticks around for a few years Jones and McDonald could be a very good pair of safeties. The 2018 secondary could be Howard, Tankersly, Jones and McDonald.

Following the conclusion of the draft on Saturday night, seven Michigan players reportedly signed with teams as undrafted free agents. The group includes offensive linemen Erik Magnuson (San Francisco 49ers) and Kyle Kalis (Washington Redskins), defensive tackle Matt Godin (Houston Texans), safety Dymonte Thomas (Denver Broncos), cornerback Channing Stribling (Cleveland Browns), punter Kenny Allen (Baltimore Ravens) and running back De'Veon Smith (Miami Dolphins).

That left only offensive lineman Ben Braden among former Michigan players who had a chance to be drafted that hadn't reportedly signed as a free agent, as of 9 p.m. Saturday.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2017/04/seven_former_michigan_players.html

Regarding the safety position, there's still veteran cuts that will happen post-draft, and there's also the option of taking a promising young guy from another team's practice squad.

Plenty of time left to make moves and improve the roster.

Back
Top Bottom