Uniform Changes Discussion Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uniform Changes Discussion Thread

Get rid of the derpy logo once and for all, and go back to our throwbacks permanently. Such a simple and necessary change.

A Dolphin wearing a special needs helmet isn't derpy... nope.

This is just the writer giving his opinion of what the logo is. Many people are uninformed. It’s a ring of fire 100%. Look at the original logo. Even many inside our organization think it’s a sun but it is not. It’s a sun now but not originally.

You are just busting apple bags right? You don’t really believe this?

Home & Away something similar to these:

gettyimages-626168758.jpg

N3Uylvm.jpg

Memories of CC84's flashes of brilliance.... I'll never forget the one handed toe tap in the back of the endzone against Houston.

giphy.gif

He had some great catches...always seemed like a cross between his athletic brilliance and Fiedler’s noodle arm. He had some ridiculous moments, always a favorite Fin of mine.

Thanks for that. It was a good read to about the history and how iconic players view Miami's logo and colors. It is a sun not a ring of fire :p. The one part of that read I didn't get however was how the writer highlighted the new uniform's emphasis on orange. Personally I don't see that in the current look. This is one change I hope we get in the spring.

The only way I see our logo having fire is if it is a camp fire on the ground and the dolphin is being cooked. So obviously that is not the case, clearly it's a dolphin jumping out of the water with the sun shining behind it.

This is fire

8a14f1d6c1745e222b3188cd14d40470

TennesseeTitans.jpg

Boise_Burn.jpg

latest

It’s a ring of fire.

Is that supposed to be proof?

Listen, I'm truly open-minded about this, all I'm asking from you is some real evidence. It's almost universally described as a sun...even on the team's official website.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom