United States vs. Belgium thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

United States vs. Belgium thread

fxzaFUP-1.jpg

dnVNh4v-1.gif

huge gamble taking Beckerman out of the starting lineup, but D-Mid is arguably the best position for Geoff Cameron, and is where he's played his best games for the US.

for all the pics - belgium are just much better than you, though to be fair that's no surprise, they have some cracking players and you have just dempsey. You are doing well to be holding it level.

Howard has been good. he is a good player, shame hes a habit of making a mistake when it really matters, which is why he isnt united's keeper

considering the chances they have had the us has actually defended well

well thats that, you did well to get this far... genuinely thought you guys had a good tournament just lack a bit of quality especially upfront. outside dempsey and howard you just dont have the skill yet. the random germans seem to be a long term boost for you though!

well thats that, you did well to get this far... genuinely thought you guys had a good tournament just lack a bit of quality especially upfront. outside dempsey and howard you just dont have the skill yet. the random germans seem to be a long term boost for you though!

With Greene, Yedlin and Brooks, the US have some young kids to start building around. I am happy that football is growing more as a sport in the US and this World Cup performance certainly will help.

With Greene, Yedlin and Brooks, the US have some young kids to start building around. I am happy that football is growing more as a sport in the US and this World Cup performance certainly will help.

There is definitely a young core to be excited about. With Altidore being only 24 as well Bradley and Fabian Johnson only being 26.

Klinsman has stated before, he enjoys watching American Football and the quick striking ability that can be shown off and wants to implement some of that on the pitch.

I definitely think this is the best team we have brought into a World Cup and the future is bright.

Klinsman pushed so many correct buttons, but looking back you would of loved to have an experienced tournament striker like Donovan or Eddie Johnson on this team. Clearly the weakness of this World Cup team, specifically after Altidore went down.

Good effort. So close. If only he hit it in at the end... Looking forward to seeing this team grow and compete in '18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Howard was a beast in this game. The man did it all. Great effort. We should all be proud of team USA

Back
Top Bottom