University of miami program vs miami dolphins organization!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

University of miami program vs miami dolphins organization!!!!

Neither team can win big games, that's no secret. Everything else doesn't matter, if you can't win big games then you're never going to get anywhere.

Canes suck and should never be compared to the Dolphins. Dolphins will rebound next year, mark my words and I can't wait to say I told you so to all you Negative Nancys.

Other way around actually. The Dolphins and their 0 superbowls since 1980 shouldn't be compared to the Hurricanes and their 5 National Championships in the same period.

OP is correct. Canes realized how much of a joke Shannon was, and fired him, and seemingly found the right coach based on his current recruiting efforts. The Dolphins stick with an incompetent, moron of a HC after looking for his replacement while he was still the coach. And then, gave the moron an extension. What a mess this organization is.

Other way around actually. The Dolphins and their 0 superbowls since 1980 shouldn't be compared to the Hurricanes and their 5 National Championships in the same period.
The Marlins have 2 titles since 1997. Does anybody really care? I couldn't care less about the Canes.

Lets take it a step further..

The canes also parted ways with OC they picked up the seahawks guy for OC
a team that made the playoffs while we take dumball from the last rank offense browns..

Id rather have golden be my head coach

Canes suck and should never be compared to the Dolphins. Dolphins will rebound next year, mark my words and I can't wait to say I told you so to all you Negative Nancys.
Canes suck? The Canes who have won 5 championships since the Dolphins last one. Producer of countless pro bowlers and probably double digit HOFers. Including a MLB, DT, WR, and S who are in the conversation for greatest of all-time at their positions. The early 2000's team can be argued as the greatest team in college football history. As a Dolphins fan, your belief that they're making all the right moves might be the scariest thing of all.

The OP's point was the Canes recognized the problem and addressed it. The Dolphins changed the curtains.

OP +1

The Marlins have 2 titles since 1997. Does anybody really care? I couldn't care less about the Canes.

And that's fine if you don't care. But to say that the Hurricanes suck and that they're worse off than the Dolphins...

Come on, that just shows your hate for the Hurricanes and just how emotionally attached you are to the Dolphins. You can't say one negative thing about the Dolphins because you feel it makes you less of a fan. You can't say one negative thing even if it's as true as water being wet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets take it a step further..

The canes also parted ways with OC they picked up the seahawks guy for OC
a team that made the playoffs while we take dumball from the last rank offense browns..

Id rather have golden be my head coach

I think the Fisch hire is just as baffling as the Daboll hire.

Neither makes a whole lot of sense right now. And us the fans aren't going to be very patient with either because of it.

it is unreal how bad both teams have fallen off, i have more faith in golden turning the canes around, than morano turning the fins around.

golden is freshness sparano is boring we seen it even if golden is fresh garbage we dont know it yet because the food hasnt expired yet it is said golden really isnt all that but what golden does have is he is a heck of a salesman and can get players to beleive in themselves and be better than expected this really is the type of guy needed in the fins organization we need these players to over achieve and not rest on meager accomplishments.

Uh, yes. Yes we do care. Especially if you live in Miami. Many people care about the Canes and their 5 championships since 1980.

Uh, yes. Yes we do care. Especially if you live in Miami. Many people care about the Canes and their 5 championships since 1980.

These Miami fans who don't live in Miami or the South Florida area in general or have never lived there just don't get it. They don't understand the "connection" to the city. And I don't really expect them to understand it. But it really hits a nerve with me when people say "no one cares."

Back
Top Bottom