(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson is going play guard as that is the only position he can project.. He was drafted just like Hunt was. The only thing is that Hunt ended up actually playing tackle. Wilson does not have the footwork to be a tackle. Stop claiming we won't get sewell cause of this. He took 3 snaps last season.

I just googled him. I did not find many specifics but as a gross generalization my take away was he has a personality disorder.
I think I hope this is the case. Placing him on meds may really help. Of course he could just be an a..hole.

If you're TEN you have got to be pissed. 1st round pick being sold off for 7th rounder the following year. Could you imagine the reaction on this side if the tables were turned.

Well....nice snag Grier. Let's see what the Georgia boys can do.
On the flip side, how badly do you regard a first rounder to dump him after one season.

Wilson is going play guard. He was drafted just like Hunt was. The only thing is that Hunt ended up actually playing tackle. Wilson does not have the footwork to be a tackle. Stop claiming we won't get sewell cause of this.
very valid point. drafting Sewell isn't out of the question. it says to Wilson you are here to earn a position

swap of sevens is like "you wanna play guard or be a great swing tackle?"

I just googled him. I did not find many specifics but as a gross generalization my take away was he has a personality disorder.
I think I hope this is the case. Placing him on meds may really help. Of course he could just be an a..hole.
Lol. You just covered the range there. Meds can address one but not the other. This is unlikely to work out. Think about how bad it must be for the Titans to get rid of him after one year...

Wilson is going play guard as that is the only position he can project.. He was drafted just like Hunt was. The only thing is that Hunt ended up actually playing tackle. Wilson does not have the footwork to be a tackle. Stop claiming we won't get sewell cause of this. He took 3 snaps last season.
Well, it’s not chump change they’re paying him to play guard...be curious to see how this shakes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom