(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of NFL football players who go broke. That said, I'm willing to lay odds that that percentage is lower than the Average Joe who has an opinion on such subject matter...

Again...half of the world could probably do your job. You had better walk a straight line, especially if your boss intimidates you to that point. People with a more specialized skill set usually have more leeway.
Obviously his skill set wasn’t that special. Because he has now lost his job with 2 teams in less than a year. There is nothing special about someone who is big, fat and unable to follow the rules the team set in place for him.

Obviously his skill set wasn’t that special. Because he has now lost his job with 2 teams in less than a year. There is nothing special about someone who is big, fat and unable to follow the rules the team set in place for him.
The thing is that his skill set was good enough to get him two shots at a million dollars...

What could your skill set guarantee?

Blokes a waster and an idiot. Who blows 2 chances to play in the NFL after you worked years to get the chance. Some players work there socks off with slightly less talent and don't get the chance, they wouldn't waste the chance

Blokes a waster and an idiot. Who blows 2 chances to play in the NFL after you worked years to get the chance. Some players work there socks off with slightly less talent and don't get the chance, they wouldn't waste the chance
His biggest asset was his size which is something he didnt work for at all...It was Gene gifted, He just didnt get the brains to figure out how to use the size to his advantage in life. It will probably eventually come to him in prison because thats where he is headed on a light rail.

The thing is that his skill set was good enough to get him two shots at a million dollars...

His "apparent" skill set.

The NFL skill set does not include "partying" in place of practice, and remember that last year there was no real pre-season in which to learn that.

A $115,000 a year pension with a 3 % raise each year and after 16 years of retirement, I am not bankrupt. I doubt he will be able to say that in a few years after he spends those millions and has nothing to show for it.

A $115,000 a year pension with a 3 % raise each year and after 16 years of retirement, I am not bankrupt. I doubt he will be able to say that in a few years after he spends those millions and has nothing to show for it.
I still don't understand why some think only because the players can run faster or throw the ball better than you and me, the players are smarter or better human beings than you and me.....

I still don't understand why some think only because the players can run faster or throw the ball better than you and me, the players are smarter or better human beings than you and me.....
Only individuals who don’t have high regard for themselves think some people are better than others. They just have a problem with their low self esteem and they try to overcome their own issues by demeaning others. Unfortunately the world has far too many of these insecure individuals.

His "apparent" skill set.

The NFL skill set does not include "partying" in place of practice, and remember that last year there was no real pre-season in which to learn that.
Ray take out the belt now. Remind these young kids in here what corporal punishment is. MAKE THEM WALK ON RICE BROTHER.

ISAIAH WILSON
T, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

BroadwaySportsMedia.com's John Glennon reports former Titans T Isaiah Wilson was arrested at gunpoint on January 7 following a high-speed police chase.​

A few days before the Titans played the Ravens in the Wild Card Round, Wilson was arrested at gunpoint and charged with myriad violations, including "fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer for a felony offense; speeding in a construction zone; reckless driving; marijuana possession of less than one ounce; possession and use of drug-related objects; and reckless conduct," according to Glennon. Wilson told a police officer “that he had past experiences with law enforcement recently and he was scared,” according to the police report. Wilson was released the next day on $7,000 bond. The Titans this month traded Wilson and a 2022 seventh round pick to Miami for a 2020 seventh round pick. He was subsequently waived by the Dolphins and went unclaimed on waivers. Wilson, the No. 29 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, is unlikely to play again in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom