(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his defense, he could have just been practicing for the annual FinHeaven dance-off... :shrug:
dance off young jeezy GIF

Late for his physical, late for his orientation, skipped two workouts. And found partying. Don't need the headache.
Whatever has happened then I hope Wilson one day realises he was wasting whatever talent experts saw in him. Might get him to a better place regarding life away from football. Regarding his attitude football wise? Bye bye.

Last edited:
Well there you have it.

Another failed rehabilitation project. Never should have traded for him.

I think trading for him was a shot worth taking.

I'm glad he basically "disqualified" himself as early as possible, by not keeping to a schedule he had agreed to with the team.

I'm glad the team tried to help him after he failed to meet his agreed to schedule. It says a lot for the team, when they were try helping him overcome the hurdles he placed in front of himself by this act. His failure to accept the helping hand that was extended by our team as he defaulted on his promises had to be the end of this story.

I am satisfied with how the Dolphins handled this situation, including taking a chance with this young man, trying to help him when he started screwing up and cutting him after he refused to help himself.

Let's see if we pick up another FA and what position this new guy will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom