(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that was quick. Could no one get through to this kid? Unbelievable. Should have known it was never going to work since the Titans basically gave him away after investing a 1st round pick on him. I was just hoping he would make the team, honestly.

The moral of the Isaiah Wilson situation is, "Life is about Choices". And clearly he choose his childish and fun loving ways over being a professional football player. Hopefully he'll learn the lessons of life and move toward a more productive path. If not he'll suffer from his decisions.

I've seen first hand how young kids choices affect future living and life. 5 youngters I've known,, had choices to make, 3 grew up from being kids to leading productive lives. The remaining 2 are really struggling to make it. All of those I'm speaking of are High School graduates. The 3 successful ones have gone into blue collar type jobs truly making a difference in their lives. The other 2 struggle with addictions and lack of motivation. My point is, Isaiah Wilson looks to be leaning towards a life filled with struggles and lack of maturity that will hamper his potential.

Miami tried to right the ship, now that shop has sailed. Good luck young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom