Updated Cap Room? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Updated Cap Room?

WestSideFin

Active Roster
Reaction score
So after all the smoke has settled does anyone know what are updated cap room is? I wonder if we are done in free agency or if we still have a few more targets?

So after all the smoke has settled does anyone know what are updated cap room is? I wonder if we are done in free agency or if we still have a few more targets?
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/miami-dolphins/cap/

26 million but that does not include Amendola,Wilson,Sitton,Denny,Fales or Hayes. Best guess is around 6 million but we get an additional 17 million come June so we can spend whatever we have left of the 26 million and use part of the Suh money for our draft picks.

we are in good shape. i kept telling ppl not to worry. 25-26 mil left. im going to go ahead and count suh off the books

we are in good shape. i kept telling ppl not to worry. 25-26 mil left. im going to go ahead and count suh off the books
But we can't actually use Suh money until it comes off. Which means we can use it to sign rookies but is pretty much useless in FA. Most of it will probably roll over to next year.

But we can't actually use Suh money until it comes off. Which means we can use it to sign rookies but is pretty much useless in FA. Most of it will probably roll over to next year.
we arent going after any big money FA anyway, so it doesnt really matter at this point imo. we have 8 to spend if they want, about 7 of the suh money on draft, and 10 to go into the season and hopefully roll over and not have another jay cutler type signing last min

we arent going after any big money FA anyway, so it doesnt really matter at this point imo
Maybe, but I feel we could still use a couple more pieces to help set up a successful draft but can't because that money is locked up.

2020 and seasons after that will hopefully see the Dolphins in a good cap situation. I will keep my fingers crossed that they don't start getting stupid with contracts though.

I don't think/know if the 8 mil. takes into account Kilgore's salary? I believe he signed after Sitton?

in 2019 we're about 45 mill under and we can cut Branch and Alonso if need be. We will have plenty of dead money(13mill for Suh)but we're still fine as long as we stop restructuring deals and nobody gets hurt

Ozzy rules!!

in 2019 we're about 45 mill under and we can cut Branch and Alonso if need be. We will have plenty of dead money(13mill for Suh)but we're still fine as long as we stop restructuring deals and nobody gets hurt

Ozzy rules!!
Hopefully we cut bait, Harris is ready to step up and we have a plan to replace Alonso

Back
Top Bottom