Updated Cap Room? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Updated Cap Room?

Hopefully we cut bait, Harris is ready to step up and we have a plan to replace Alonso

Branch will absolutely be cut. Kiko probably too. That's why it's crucial to get a top LB in this year's draft. Continue to develop Chase Allen and maybe he's ready to step up as a SLB in 2019. Maybe even this year too. He played decently well at SLB last season.

Probably need to make more room.

Unless we wait until after June 1st to sign our draft picks (when Suh's $17 million becomes available to us).

Probably need to make more room.

Unless we wait until after June 1st to sign our draft picks (when Suh's $17 million becomes available to us).

I guess its not really a huge issue to have them unsigned until June honestly. The question now is do we add a vet DT? Or wait until later in the summer

Denver paid him $775,000 last year with no guaranteed money.

Should be about the same deal.

If Fales or a rookie beat him out he can be 3rd QB, or we can cut him with no consequence.

I don’t see the world ending like a lot in here. If Tannehill goes down they’re ****ed again. I do believe they need to draft a Qb regardless of RT and Osweiler.

Everyone is so caught up with what Foles and Keenum did last year. As if it’s common for backups to play at their level all the time.

I don’t see the world ending like a lot in here. If Tannehill goes down they’re ****ed again. I do believe they need to draft a Qb regardless of RT and Osweiler.

Everyone is so caught up with what Foles and Keenum did last year. As if it’s common for backups to play at their level all the time.

What this guy said.

Denver paid him $775,000 last year with no guaranteed money.

Should be about the same deal.

If Fales or a rookie beat him out he can be 3rd QB, or we can cut him with no consequence.

Should be the only contract we offered. I hope so

Back
Top Bottom