USA Today - Tannehill a tier 4 QB (below average) NO WAY | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA Today - Tannehill a tier 4 QB (below average) NO WAY

Are you serious? I assume you never saw Cousins play. Cousins wishes he was as good as Tannehill. Dalton... I'm not even touching that

There is really no objective information that suggest Tannehill is on some superior level than either Dalton or Cousins. As starters, his career touchdown percentage is worse than both as a matter fact. There is a possibility that Tannehill can peak at a higher level under this current coaching staff, but that hasn't happened yet.

dolphins have not had a qb like marino in so long. that some of fan think thill17 is great....I know why they said he is tier4 because how mat moore came in last4 game of season and offensive still look good or same. in long run I think Cousins will be better than Dalton and Thill17. but right now I give edge to Dalton. Thill17 must proved to people outside of Miami. how good he is. I think he is avg at best....bottom of tier3.

Are you serious? I assume you never saw Cousins play. Cousins wishes he was as good as Tannehill. Dalton... I'm not even touching that

Lol can you at least try to hide the fact that you're a massive h.omer?

Bottom line: it's difficult for anyone other than his vacuum-visioned, agenda-driven detractors to deny that over the course of a 7-1 run Tannehill played as well as, if not better than did most of the tiers 1&2 league QBs.

So while granted, the equivalent of a half season, no matter how recent or encouraging, does not constitute a trend. However if he continues to build on this, a discussion such as this, this time next year, will be decisively moot!

Regardless, IMO most of us who aren't so deeply entrenched in their position would agree that the last half season under Gase and with at least a mediocre OL clearly demonstrated that RT17 has the potential to sustain his play at a high Tier2 level. Whether or not he will remains to be seen.

There is really no objective information that suggest Tannehill is on some superior level than either Dalton or Cousins. As starters, his career touchdown percentage is worse than both as a matter fact. There is a possibility that Tannehill can peak at a higher level under this current coaching staff, but that hasn't happened yet.

So now we are judging QBs on TDs? Jesus man pick a lane

Btw you wanted a category for Tannehill, deep ball

https://brickwallblitz.wordpress.com/2017/03/26/the-2016-17-deep-ball-project-part-33/

Last edited by a moderator:
All these arguments against Tannehill are all fantasy football/numbers based, and it's hilariously erroneous.

Back
Top Bottom