USA vs. Brazil thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA vs. Brazil thread

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This is the official thread for the Gold Cup semifinal (Wednesday, 8 PM Eastern on Galavision) between the USA and Brazil. The game will take place at the Orange Bowl in Miami.

I think the USA can win this game since Brazil sent a very inexperienced but dangerous U-23 team. Winning this game will really improve the USA's ranking in the FIFA World rankings.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
This is the official thread for the Gold Cup semifinal (Wednesday, 8 PM Eastern on Galavision) between the USA and Brazil. The game will take place at the Orange Bowl in Miami.

I think the USA can win this game since Brazil sent a very inexperienced but dangerous U-23 team. Winning this game will really improve the USA's ranking in the FIFA World rankings.

Come to Franco.....

Is the link the one with the all the girls in the world cup?

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I had to remove the link of the chicks. Sorry. :(

Why?! Migs said he asked AJ....plus I wasn't posting it....I just posted a link that said click at your own risk.

NOw I will make you all jealous of me since I am going to the game tonight. This is what I will be filled with! This is why soccer is the #1 sport in the world! Now be jealous of me! :lol: I will be seeing this left and right. Click at your own risk! (A rack will be showed) :D

PARENTIAL DESCRETION IS ADVISED.

http://home.nyc.rr.com/worldcup/babes.htm

BTW for any other Mods....Migs checked with AJ so don't delete this because it is my second time posting it. It is okay.

Hopefully USA Wins.. But whatever team goes on the field that is claimed by Brazil is very dangerous to play against.. Love the way Brazil plays, just pure talent all around.. amazing..

Brazil 2 - USA 1 (extra time)

USA played pretty poorly and got lucky a bunch of times. Also, I love the city of Miami, but the USA should never play games there again (same with Los Angeles). In these two cities, you can never get a side that supports the US. I saw way too much yellow tonight. I doubt half of the posers who support Brazil have even been there, are from there, or could even locate it on a map. It's pathetic. They might as well have played the game in Rio de Janiero with all the Brazilian support. I did hear a USA chant like once (I think) but it looked very pro-Brazilian to me, which is absolutely pathetic. SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM!!!

It was a great atmosphere. Better than football IMO...but let's not get into that. Brazilian Babes galore though, but wow I was in the front row but after 5 minutes into the game we (My Dad, Bro, Me, and Stepmom) moved back about 7 rows to see more of the field. Anyway, it was a pain in the azz hearing the Brazilian Fans cheering nonstop. The section me and my family were at was on the TV side a little bit to the left and it was a little USA section. About 15 of us USA fans. We cheered hard and chanted USA, USA, USA 100x....doubt you could hear us but maybe you did. This one guy wanted to fight with my pops and we had to hold my dad back. I was so happy that the Brazilians shut the hell up when Bocenegra scored the goal. Unfortunately McBride and Bocanegra got injured....it hurt the US but the defense blew it in the final couple of minutes. Great game none the less. Me, My Dad and my bro were the USA cheerers. We started the chantas as well as this other guy. My stepmom who is Colombian rooted for Brazil. But anywho it was money well spent. Great view of the game but yeah it was pathetic seeing all the Brazilian fans and not many American Fans. I will write a game review or something tommorow. I am really tired. Great game though.

Man, the game was awesome. Very entertaining, very tense.

While there were many Brazilians there, when the US scored you could tell there were many US fans as well.

Even though we lost, it was still an awesome game. I sat in the very bottom section, but on the last row (probably like 10th) because I wanted to have something to rest my back on (the railing) I probably sat right near you Franco, but I didn't see you.

Great experience, and I'm going to the championship game this Sunday rooting for Brazil. I'm pretty sure it's this Sunday, but could one of you tell me what time? Appriciated :cool:

I only got to catch the first half of the game.. it was tied at zero at that point... My Grandmothers birthday was today so I had to leave my TV to celebrate.. How did Brazil win?? How wwere the goals scored ?? Describe to me ..

Back
Top Bottom