USA vs. Brazil thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA vs. Brazil thread

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
I only got to catch the first half of the game.. it was tied at zero at that point... My Grandmothers birthday was today so I had to leave my TV to celebrate.. How did Brazil win?? How wwere the goals scored ?? Describe to me ..

They are actually showing highlights on Sportscenter so if you get to watch it you will be able to see them but I'll describe them

Bocanegra's goal was scored on a header. There was a free kick and he headed it into the goal.

Kaka's first goal (89th minute) was scored off a deflection. One of the Brazilians took a shot but Keller saved it, but he couldn't get control of the ball, so Kaka just kicked it right in the net. The defending on the play by the USA was absolutely horrible.

The last Brazilian goal in extra time was scored off a penalty. Cory Gibbs, a Fort Lauderdale native, had a handball in the box and he got a red card. The Brazilians scored the penalty which gave them the game. :(

Migs, the third place game is in Miami, and the championship is in Mexico City. Both are this weekend but I don't know exactly when.

Yeah I was about to poiint it out to Migs.

BTW, It sickened me hearing the Brazilians chant and sing and cheer on the way out of the stadium...you could hear it echo through the walls and it sucked azz.

BTW Migs, yeah I was in the first section last row and we sat against the railing as well. My dad almost got into a fight so if you saw that then you know my dad. I think it is more exciting then football game because it is non-stop. But it was a great game. Definately awesome!

Oh BTW Ice, Kaka scored the first goal and Diego scored the PK.

Back
Top Bottom