USA vs Jamaica....World Cup Qualifiers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA vs Jamaica....World Cup Qualifiers

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
USA will take on Jamaica. I think USA will win 3-0.

It's on Wednesday at 7:00 EST on ESPN2. They don't even have the roster for the game posted on ussoccer.com. :shakeno:

Arena decided to just not release the roster so that Jamaica has no idea who we are bringing. However, Claudio Reyna, Brian McBride, and Carlos Bocanegra traveled to Miami after their EPL games this weekend to train with the US team so we know they are in (http://www.soccertimes.com/americans/2004/aug15.htm). The link says that 3 players from the Man City/Fulham game were called up, so we know that McBride, Bocanegra, and Reyna are in. This also means that we are calling in players from abroad, so I would expect Beasley, Howard, maybe Keller, and Cherundolo to also be in the squad against Jamaica.

Prime Time said:
Forget Howard. Friedel! :rocker:

I'd be surprised if Friedel was called up considering that he hasn't really played with the team since the WC. He may have been called up a few times but Howard and Keller have played a lot more. Keller is no longer the starter at Tottenham which really hurts his chances of playing. However, I would think that we would call up either him or Howard. If we only call up one of our three EPL keepers, I would think that we would call up Meola because he is experienced and then either Johnny Walker or Adin Brown. Arena likes to call up experienced guys to WCQs so I wouldn't be shocked if Cobi Jones or Earnie Stewart also got called up. I actually heard a rumor on another board that Jones was called up but since nothing has been made official all we can do is speculate.

Jamaica ain't bad at all.

I don't think the game will be one sided like PT thinks.Jamaica has some good fowards.

I doubt we win, but I hope we kill USA

I'm not in Jamaica(parents born in Kingston) but I have family in Portland(my cousin lives there and he has a studio where some popular reggae artists like Cartel & Spragga Benz record - Busta Music), Kingston, & around Buff Bay. I go every summer & I stay with Duane(cousin) in Portland.

And my Reggae Boyz are surprising me, but someone lied & told me that Gardner & Marshall weren't playing.

Jamaica 1 : 1 USA

The US team looked pretty average to me. We had some good chances but were only able to convert on one at the end. Brian Ching definitely picked a good time to score his first international goal. Our crossing was horrible for the most part. Overall this result isn't bad because Jamaica is the second best team in our group (besides us of course) and it was the road game against us. I do think that the US and Jamaica will be the two teams to advance from the group. Ching's goal definitely has to hurt the morale of the Jamaican team, they almost had the 3 points locked up and he made sure they only left the game with 1. :cool:

That sucked at the end, but I'm happy that we atleast outplayed you guys.

Like I said Jamaica ain't bad.

ChambersOwnz84 said:
I'm not in Jamaica(parents born in Kingston) but I have family in Portland(my cousin lives there and he has a studio where some popular reggae artists like Cartel & Spragga Benz record - Busta Music), Kingston, & around Buff Bay. I go every summer & I stay with Duane(cousin) in Portland.

And my Reggae Boyz are surprising me, but someone lied & told me that Gardner & Marshall weren't playing.
Ohh yea I gotta friend who lived in Kingston till he was 12 then moved to the US. Hes going back next summer for a little bit and I might go with him but I havnt decided yet. Im not sure if I want to go to Kingston

Did any one see Brazil vs Haiti ?It wasn't much of a game but Ronaldinho was a star.What a goal even Haitian people were going nuts after the goal.

Back
Top Bottom