USA vs Jamaica....World Cup Qualifiers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA vs Jamaica....World Cup Qualifiers

Canada lost to Guatamala in Vancouver. Pathetic display. Missing DeVos(Ipswich) big time at CB, his replacement was a nightmare(Pizzolitto).

Also missing Radzinski(Fulham) and Iain Hume(Tranmere), which makes up a lot of our creativity. De Rosario(San Jose) played like crap, as did Stalteri(Werder Breman). Our strikers were crap, well Occean(Norwegian club?) was decent, but missed a sitter. De Guzman(Hannover 96) went off injured, he was our best player until he went off, good hting his sub, Serioux(Milwall), was very good. Josh Simpson(Milwall) played like crap, I was dissapointed by him. Bircham(QPR) was missing as well. Jaime Peters(formerly of Kaiserslautern) is only 17 and looked like Canada's best player when he came on late. Has pace to burn. Also Onstad(San Jose) played like crap as well, his kicking was embarasingly bad. Ruiz(Galaxy) scored both for Guatamala. First was offside, second was very well taken.

----------------------Onstad---------------------

Stalteri-------de Vos---------Watson(crap)----Jazic(crap)

--------------de Guzman-----Serioux---------------

Peters-----------------Hume--------------de Roario

--------------------Radzinski----------------------

that is Canada's best lineup.

Bodzilla29 said:
Canada lost to Guatamala in Vancouver. Pathetic display. Missing DeVos(Ipswich) big time at CB, his replacement was a nightmare(Pizzolitto).

Also missing Radzinski(Fulham) and Iain Hume(Tranmere), which makes up a lot of our creativity. De Rosario(San Jose) played like crap, as did Stalteri(Werder Breman). Our strikers were crap, well Occean(Norwegian club?) was decent, but missed a sitter. De Guzman(Hannover 96) went off injured, he was our best player until he went off, good hting his sub, Serioux(Milwall), was very good. Josh Simpson(Milwall) played like crap, I was dissapointed by him. Bircham(QPR) was missing as well. Jaime Peters(formerly of Kaiserslautern) is only 17 and looked like Canada's best player when he came on late. Has pace to burn. Also Onstad(San Jose) played like crap as well, his kicking was embarasingly bad. Ruiz(Galaxy) scored both for Guatamala. First was offside, second was very well taken.

----------------------Onstad---------------------

Stalteri-------de Vos---------Watson(crap)----Jazic(crap)

--------------de Guzman-----Serioux---------------

Peters-----------------Hume--------------de Roario

--------------------Radzinski----------------------

that is Canada's best lineup.

Was Radzinski missing because he didn't feel like coming? I'm pretty sure that has happened before. It really sucks for Canada that Hargreaves turned his back on the nation after growing up there, he could have been a star for Canada too instead of a bench player for England. Onstad was awesome last year but hasn't been the same this year. Still, since he was with Onstad in San Jose I would think that he would have a major advantage to get the starts in GK. Either way, I think of Canada as a darkhorse to qualify for the WC but losing to Guatemala doesn't help things although Ruiz is one of the best strikers in the region. Costa Rica fired their former crap coach Steve Sampson (I can't believe the Galaxy fired Schmid and hired Sampson to replace him) and with their talent I would think they are the favorite in their group. Canada is in a tough group so if they don't start winning soon they can kiss their chances of going to Germany goodbye. They really need their best players to show up in order to get a chance to make it to the next round.

We tied. Good time for Ching to score but we did not play up to our level. We need to step it up for the rest of the qualifiers.

t2thejz said:
Ohh yea I gotta friend who lived in Kingston till he was 12 then moved to the US. Hes going back next summer for a little bit and I might go with him but I havnt decided yet. Im not sure if I want to go to Kingston

LOL, you don't wonna stay in Kingston, believe me. I go out to the dances there and like 75% of the dudes have guns. If you look on the corners of kingston...people have guns on their waists, but the cops don't care. The cops are scared of gangstas in Jamaica.

Whoever has the most/biggest gun(s) run things.

iceblizzard69 said:
Was Radzinski missing because he didn't feel like coming?

Don't be foolish Ice, Radzinski had a "leg injury" :) :cooldude:

He played 75 mins for Fulham on Saturday and came off without a limp and had a smile on his face. How much you wanna bet he plays again this Saturday? Pisses me off because he said he was really gonna contribute this time round because it is his last shot at a World Cup. Guess he pulled the wool over peoples eyes again. If he doesn't play against Hondurus I saw feck him and play with the dross we have up front now. As frightning as that sounds, I think a message needs to be sent. Commit or feck off.

Onstad was garbage to be honest. His competition is from Lars Hirshfeld who just transfered to Dundee Utd after sitting on Spurs' bench for two years. He is a very good keeper, was THE reason we won the Gold Cup in 2000(?). Hopefully he will be back in the fold quickly, don't need the ball out of bounds every time it is played back.

It really sucks for Canada that Hargreaves turned his back on the nation after growing up there, he could have been a star for Canada too instead of a bench player for England

LOL...Any player would rather be a "bench player" for England than a star for Canada. If Hargreaves played in the Premiership he would probably be used more often for England. That's why he wants to move to England.

Right on Bodz, Hirshfeld was incredible in that Gold Cup, he's one of the best young keepers I have seen.
Why is Onstad still there, bring back Forrest !! :D

Back
Top Bottom