USA vs. Poland (July 11th in Chicago) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA vs. Poland (July 11th in Chicago)

I can't believe you are defending diving. Diving is cheating and I am embarassed that we did that today. Wolff almost scored but he is a cheat and what he did was disgusting. Diving is bad for the sport and you just proved that you will defend someone no matter what they do. What Wolff did was wrong. You don't cheat no matter what the circumstance.

Yeah, we had 40,000, but most of the people there were supporting Poland.

You don't cheat under any circumstances? :nono: Wow, you would make a great coach. Of course you cheat, If you have to. 0-1...90th minute of a game, your team is trailing, hell yes I would dive in the bxo If given the chance. Why not? I want my team to win, I dont care If they said I was diving, that is on the refs If they call it, not on me. Wolff did the right thing....made a play. We just didnt capitalize on it.

Prime Time said:
You don't cheat under any circumstances? :nono: Wow, you would make a great coach. Of course you cheat, If you have to. 0-1...90th minute of a game, your team is trailing, hell yes I would dive in the bxo If given the chance. Why not? I want my team to win, I dont care If they said I was diving, that is on the refs If they call it, not on me. Wolff did the right thing....made a play. We just didnt capitalize on it.

Cheating is wrong. It's bad for the game. Any coach who encourages cheating is a horrible coach. Wolff did the wrong thing. You don't cheat....EVER. Also, he will now gain the reputation of a diver and if he ever does get tripped up in the box in a game that matters they might call a dive against him. I don't want any of our players to be known as divers and it's a shame that the US has a player who dives.

The best player in the world right now dives. Ronaldo dove in two of the three PKs vs Argentina in the preliminary match. Of course you cheat If you have to. I definately would cheat If need be, without question. Wolff may have done the wrong thing, be he did the right thing for his team and the smart thing for his team. Earned the US a PK and the GK a Yellow. :D

Back
Top Bottom