USC Dynasty | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC Dynasty

SMadison29 said:
Thank you. USC should be holding the crystal trophy two of three years the same as Miami should have. The BCS fudged up, hence all the changes to the formula since.

The BCS did not "fudge" up by putting LSU in the National Championship game. LSU deserved to be there. SO DID USC.

It should have been USC vs. LSU. However, it was not. LSU won the BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, USC DID NOT.

USC, because of the west coast newspapers, got a share of the NC. They got a NEWSPAPER championship. LSU has the trophy. I am so sick and tired of the media disregarding LSU's national championship in all the talks of the "USC 3-peat." It's COMPLETE BULL$HIT.
You talk about the LSU fans not recognizing USC's share. WHAT ABOUT THE MEDIA??? According to them, even though LSU had the TROPHY, they are no where to be found in the Championship conversation of 2003-2004.

USC has PRECISELY as many National Championship trophies as LSU has in the last 3 years.

Deal with it.

SMadison29 said:
Thank you. USC should be holding the crystal trophy two of three years the same as Miami should have. The BCS fudged up, hence all the changes to the formula since.

omg u guys would not have beat us in 2000, deal with it

DolphinDevil28 said:
The BCS did not "fudge" up by putting LSU in the National Championship game. LSU deserved to be there. SO DID USC.

It should have been USC vs. LSU. However, it was not. LSU won the BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, USC DID NOT.

USC, because of the west coast newspapers, got a share of the NC. They got a NEWSPAPER championship. LSU has the trophy. I am so sick and tired of the media disregarding LSU's national championship in all the talks of the "USC 3-peat." It's COMPLETE BULL$HIT.
You talk about the LSU fans not recognizing USC's share. WHAT ABOUT THE MEDIA??? According to them, even though LSU had the TROPHY, they are no where to be found in the Championship conversation of 2003-2004.

USC has PRECISELY as many National Championship trophies as LSU has in the last 3 years.

Deal with it.

Wooooooooo!! get on um DD !

DolphinDevil28 said:

Deal with it.

LSU Computer Champ
USC Human Champ

and who cares what you or i think the NCAA recognizes it..

http://www.ncaasports.com/football/mens/history

deal with it

to go with what DD was sayin, not one time did i ever watch any show and they said LSU won it in 03, complete crap imo, they got the crytsal they got it all

oh and if Michigan would of beaten USC, would they have a share as well?

Back
Top Bottom