USF @ West Virginia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USF @ West Virginia

Pennington's Rocket Arm

Sucking for Luck Since 2004
Reaction score
switching between this and the UF/FSU game.....USF is completely shutting down slaton. and our TD was scored on a pat white fumble return. the offense hasn't gotten it going yet, though.

4th and 1 at the WVU 28 yard line for USF. 1 minute left in the half. they're going to go for it...

well....he was sacked, then they called a timeout, then he threw a hail mary, which was intercepted. :D

I thought you liked WVU?

no worries here though. Coach Rod will have these guys playin like a completly new team in the 2nd half. Mark my words

my teams are UF and USF. i like WVU, but i'm never rooting against USF, unless they play UF. :D

WestVirginiaFan said:
I thought you liked WVU?

no worries here though. Coach Rod will have these guys playin like a completly new team in the 2nd half. Mark my words

I have no feelings vs. WV either way, but I just like the upset. Plus you're rooting for the noles, so now I don't like you.:tongue:

byroan said:
I took WVU -21

:couch:
:shakeno:

USF never gets blown out by anyone. their defense is way too good. and slaton's worst game in college was against USF last year. :D and it looks like he's going to have an even worse performance, with 21 yards at the half. :D

I still see the Mountaineers coming back and winning by atleast 2 touchdowns

Back
Top Bottom