Utah needs to beat Alabama | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Utah needs to beat Alabama

Utah beating Alabama is just another reason we need a playoff. The current system just does not work. Utah has a solid case for being #1 if either Olklahoma or Florida wins on the 8th. If Fl wins, Utah could say they beat Alabama who beat Ole Miss who beat FL. and if Olklahoma wins, Utah could say they beat Alabama which beat Ole Miss which beat Texas tech which beat Texas which beat Olklahoma... they could also say that they beat oregon St which beat USC ..and who beat UTAH? No one! Utah at least deserves a shot to play for the Championship. The current system is a joke.

I know you are a Bama fan, but you can not, in the right mind, give this guy any slack with the way he handled himself down here...

He acted like a pompous jerkoff who thinks of himself as Vince Lombardi. He makes his coworkers hate being around him, and he continually lied to not only US fans, but his own players...

Dont you remember the countless press conferences the a-hole gave (to paraphrase): "I will not be Alabama's coach, how many times & how many ways do i have to say it, this is a ridiculous question, i cant believe you are asking me this again...i will not be alabama's coach...blazey blah blah and on and on..."

The guy is a joke, and for Bama fans to put this guy on a Bear Bryant-type pedestal is insulting to a REAL legend of a coach, not some Bobby Petrino-type mercenary that will be out of Tuscaloosa and into his 25th coaching job sometime within the next 2-3 years...

When he lies to the Boosters and the fans, I'd hate to say I told you so, but then you'll understand why 98% of Dolphins fans want to see this guy lose at every possible turn in his coaching career...

Sorry for the rant, lol :woot:

You don't know what you're talking about...NOBODY that's hard core Crimson Tide puts Nick Saban in the same breathe with Bear Bryant...God isn't mentioned in the same breathe with Bear Bryant...

I'm well aware that Saban is a hired gun...just like Bill Parcells...and if he leaves to go coach Oklahoma if Bob Stoops were to go to Denver...I'll be the first one that's not surprised..

I was glad to see Saban leave Miami....I didn't care how he left as long as he was gone...because I didn't approve of the direction Miami was headed under him...Saban coming to Alabama was just icing on the cake...maybe Saban could have turned Miami around..maybe he couldn't...but I know he couldn't do it on the path that he was on...

Saban doesn't put a gun to anyone's head and force them to work for him...they choose to do so...

Since Utah handled Bama much much easier than Florida did and since Texas beat Oklahoma, F**K the BCS, blow it all to H3ll -- Utah should be voted National Champs in all polls!

Back
Top Bottom