Utah needs to beat Alabama | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Utah needs to beat Alabama

Mr. Gambini: "These two utes over there".

Judge: "uh, what did you say"?

Mr. Gambini: "Those two utes"

Judge: "Did you say, "utes? Are you mocking this court, Mr. Gambini"?

Mr. Gambini: "Yeah. Utes...oh, I'm sorry, Judge....youths...." (rolls his eyes).

Joe Pesci in "My Cousin Vinny"

What the hell is a Ute?

Indian tribe in Utah and Colorado I believe.

As a Dolphins fan in Utah I am cheering for the Utes and against Saban.

I bet you're REALLY cheering against Saban now..........

.......that he's been named by the Associated Press as National Coach of the Year...

I bet you're REALLY cheering against Saban now..........

.......that he's been named by the Associated Press as National Coach of the Year...

It should be a great chess match. The Utes will have Anderson for the game. He is the D-Coordinator who is leaving to take the head coaching job at Utah State.

Almost game time....

Time for Bama to introduce this "undefeated" MWACSWAC or whatever conference they play in to what real football is like....

Roll MF'in Tide!!

After the way he left,I stayed bitter 4ever at Saban.And yes....I HOPE UTAH BEATS THE HELL OUT OF HIM!!! But I'm also smart enough to realize,our good fortune(Parcells/Sparano/Ireland)would not have happened if those turn of events didn't take place.

The rout is on!!!!!!! Bama is going to get spanked.

Time for Bama to introduce this "undefeated" MWACSWAC or whatever conference they play in to what real football is like....

Roll MF'in Tide!!

Does Alabama know what conference Utah is in now? Maybe they should pay more attention to teams outside the so called "BCS" or the so called "overrated" conferences.

Back
Top Bottom