Utah needs to beat Alabama | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Utah needs to beat Alabama

lmao...Saban's tears taste sweet thus far...they are getting manhandled by a bunch of players whose name i cant even pronounce properly...oh by the way, i think that Utah plays in the MWC...but hey, u Saban-nites probably know that already lol...sweet week to be a dolphin fan...

I knew Utah was a pretty good team, but I didn't think they were this good. I though the Utes would make it a game, but early on they are dominating

The Utah Vs Alabama game

Look at it, Utah a BIG Underdog now owning Alabama 14-0...soon 21-0. WOW a lot of people are shocked right now about this.

This is EXACTLY what Miami Dolphins MUST do, Score early! Put 21-0 on the Ravens!!! Then play smart rest of game to Control Time and Seal the deal!!!

It just proves no matter what people think about you, you CAN Beat the critic's favorite!

ouch...i guess saban doesnt do too well against those tricky Urban Meyer type Offenses...his vaunted D is making that kid Johnson look like Doug Williams...skunked in the 1st qtr...

ouch...i guess saban doesnt do too well against those tricky Urban Meyer type Offenses...his vaunted D is making that kid Johnson look like Doug Williams...skunked in the 1st qtr...

How much more time does he need to prepare for it? He had almost a month, plus a game against Florida just recently.

I LOVE IT!!!

Not only do I hate Saban with a passion, but I want to see the Utes in a laugher to see what the AP voters will do.

I am talking about the Inspiration Dolphins can get from this... Underdog means NOTHING... NADA!!!

It's ALL about Motivation, folks.

If Dolphins motivation is much bigger than Raven's motivation then we WILL WIN!!!

what a great game to watch...
it's gonna wind up being 31-27 Utes though...
Lets go UTES!!!

I am talking about the Inspiration Dolphins can get from this... Underdog means NOTHING... NADA!!!

It's ALL about Motivation, folks.

If Dolphins motivation is much bigger than Raven's motivation then we WILL WIN!!!

True man, very true

Utah jumped out early...

Guys, do not write off Alabama. It's 21 - 10 and if Utah can drop 21 in one quarter, so can Alabama.

Nick Saban is the greatest college football coach I have ever seen in my life. If anyone can motivate a team to get back into a game, it's Nick Saban. I'm a bit concerned at this point but I am confident that Nick Saban will get Alabama back into this and even possibly cover the -10.5 spread.

I hope so...for my bank account's sake. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom