V. Young To Miami Rumor! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

V. Young To Miami Rumor!

I seriously question their source for that, knowing Saban.

And I really hope its not true.

Bartowboy said:
I wouldnt mind that

me niether. that'll open up the field liek no tomarrow. WR open and the running game.

I know everyone feels different about this, but if I could pick a QB of the big 3, I'd pick Vince Young. But, I'm not Nick Saban. I'd be ecstatic with either Young or Leinart, and I'd be satisfied with Cutler.

Nick Saban has always liked a QB with mobility but I don't think this is likely. He would have to give up too much to acquire V. Young.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that we don't trade the house to trade up for a running back. (Young)

Juan Cribbs said:
why the hell give up so much for a player that won't start in 2 years? very unsaban.

how do u kown its 2 yrs? wahts with this talk ppl acting liek they know how long itll take to adjust. this is ridiculous. what about ben? v young? palmer? all those guys. you dont konw v young or arne't a coach know the mans ability.

I would rather draft Bruce Gradkowski in the later rounds Vince Young will be the next Andre Ware.

Perfect23 said:
I would rather draft Bruce Gradkowski in the later rounds Vince Young will be the next Andre Ware.

gradwoski? later rounds meaning rd 5 that we dont have or one of the 3 rd 7's for a qb? c'mon i dont want another round 23424234 QB i want a rd 3 the latest if anything.

SR 7 said:
how do u kown its 2 yrs? wahts with this talk ppl acting liek they know how long itll take to adjust. this is ridiculous. what about ben? v young? palmer? all those guys. you dont konw v young or arne't a coach know the mans ability.
i know about as much as the guy that started this stupid rumor.

SR 7 said:
They're just making up numbers. No one knows how long it would take any QB to assimilate an NFL offense, but guys like VY probably would less time than others.

daniel3 said:
They're just making up numbers. No one knows how long it would take any QB to assimilate an NFL offense, but guys like VY probably would less time than others.
yeah those guys that don't know how to throw the ball usually get by real quick in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom