V. Young To Miami Rumor! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

V. Young To Miami Rumor!

claytonAndDuper said:
to much over analyzing, just watch the man play football, and then tell me you wouldnt be happy with him at # 16
if i was a college team drafting at 16 i'd be happy to take him.

Alex22 said:
Oh please I always accept when i was wrong

when havnt I
The last time I paid attention was Troy Polamalu's interception that you aregued to NO END about, and even after me and other's told you were wrong you continued to disagree for the sake of disagreeing....and yet were proven wrong and I did not see you admit it...

Whatever though...I'm not argueing anymore. I spent a month during the college season argueing about Vince and Leinart and the subject is old.

unifiedtheory said:
The last time I paid attention was Troy Polamalu's interception that you aregued to NO END about, and even after me and other's told you were wrong you continued to disagree for the sake of disagreeing....and yet were proven wrong and I did not see you admit it...

Whatever though...I'm not argueing anymore. I spent a month during the college season argueing about Vince and Leinart and the subject is old.

I still stand on that INT call because of the way the rules are worded but whatever its old news

unifiedtheory said:
So, the HEAD of NFL officiating was wrong about the rules and you are right?

Wow....

As I said old subject

By the way of course he said it was wrong can you imagine the response if he didnt? people were FAR to worked up

unifiedtheory said:
First time for everything.

ooo man. your so sure of urself aren't you? waht would YOu do when Young doesnt' bust? what is ur definition of bust? i bet you anything when he turns out to be one hell of a good QB you will turn around and say he sucks he hasn't won a SB. one way or another you will nor would the rest EVER admit he is good until he wins a suprbowl and then you guys will still make up soemthing. he had a good D or the line was amazing or he got lucky or the toher team had a bad day. ppl dont admit they are wrong and that will be obvoius of you and the rest when you guys act like you guys can tell/see the future. I hope in return, if he does turn out good, not win a sb but good b/c that wont justify him as a bust, that you guys come and either never critize a player or person again and apologize.

unifiedtheory said:
So, the HEAD of NFL officiating was wrong about the rules and you are right?

Wow....

hold on, are you saying that troy's INT was NOT an INT? I sure hope you aren't b/c if you are, you just lost all of your credibility

SR 7 said:
hold on, are you saying that troy's INT was NOT an INT? I sure hope you aren't b/c if you are, you just lost all of your credibility

So quick to judge........

You have it backwards, Unified said it was.

SR 7 said:
ooo man. your so sure of urself aren't you? waht would YOu do when Young doesnt' bust?

What would you do when he does?

SR 7 said:
that is extremely true. USC D this year was 29th as oppose to 3rd last year but the thing is, look at the WR's of both teams. it was said that TEX weakest link was the WR's but they overachieved this year and performed very well but USC WR were 1st round material. TEX WR's aren't and they are freshmans i believe as well with amybe 1 sophmore, not too sure to be honest on that part but that is another thing to consider. Give tex WR and he could have done probably teh same if not better. Who konws relaly. no one here but the man upstairs so we can't really conversate on that topic much.

39th

Back
Top Bottom