Valuable Phin Stuff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Valuable Phin Stuff

34RWilliams

The Future
Reaction score
This can be from anything sentimental to the most prized thing you have in your possesion. I have a personalized signed napkin from Ricky from September after their first lost to the texans when Ricky was at the blue martini in city place and tommy davidson was their and he signed a napkin and chatted with me and my brother. :D .

What are some of yours??

Ihave a limited edition Ricky Williams rookie card, thats pretty much it, but really anything that involes the dolphins is a prized poss.

:rocker: I have a cap signed by Wade Smith, Otis Grisby, and Darrious Thompson that i got from the WHIPPIN of the Dallas Cowgirls on Thanksgiving. Also have pics with myself and Thompson and Gadsden. Pretty cool IMO! I live in Cowgirl country, so i love it when they get spanked by my beloved Dolphins

i got a good collection of phins stuff...I live in RI and belong to a country club, one time marino and elway came and played a round of golf, i got a ball signed by the both of em a golf ball signed by each a picture signed by eahc, they miami herald of the day he retired signed, and both him and elway signed a card...I also ahve 117 different dan marino football cards and a PSA graded marino RC. They are by far my most prised possesions

it wasnt signed or anything, but i have an auth zach thomas orange jersey that is kick ***

I have a football signed by Marino, Clayton, Duper,McDuffie, and Nat Moore.
And another football signed by Marino, Elway, Kelly, Eisioson.
Got them at Danny's retirement party. :happydrin

Chris Chambers rookie card......
Sam Madison rookie card......
Travis Minor rookie card......
Jamar Fletcher rookie card......
Josh Heupel rookie card (remember him?)......
Terrell Buckley rookie card......
Zach Thomas rookie card......
Daryl Gardener rookie card......:lol:
JJ Johnson rookie card......:roflmao:
OJ McDuffie rookie card......
Richmond Webb rookie card......

In case you all haven't noticed, I'm down for the rookie cards. Anytime I see a rookie card that I can afford, I pick it up. Unfortunately, I can't afford too many......:lol:

I've got a few rookie cards from other teams as well......

Peter Boulware
Leon Searcy
Troy Vincent
Keyshawn Johnson

Just to name a few......

I have a Jason Taylor autographed photo that my best man got me as a wedding gift a Ricky Williams picture where he is running iver the Lions in week 1 of 2002 and my wife just bought me a panoramic view of Pro Player Stadium where it happens to be Danny's last home game.

My husband bought me an authentic Larry Csonka jersey. He went and got it signed at the football spectacular that was in March up here in Northern NJ.

After Marino's 48 td season, I ran into him in a bar in Atlanta while on a business trip...even tho he was a little ****y (probably due to the liquor), he did talk with me for a few minutes and when we were done, he thanked me for stopping him...I didn't ask for an autograph or anything, perhaps I should have. We just talked football (and there was a mention of a certain lady that was walking around there....I don't think either one of us got lucky that night...I didn't for sure...)

Back
Top Bottom