Valuable Phin Stuff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Valuable Phin Stuff

Miami Dolphins 1984 yearbook signed by Dan on his Bio page.

Funny thing is an Ex-Girlfriend thought she'd be nice and frame it, but she had it framed with it closed, so the auto isn't on display. Women!?!

34RWilliams said:
This can be from anything sentimental to the most prized thing you have in your possesion. I have a personalized signed napkin from Ricky from September after their first lost to the texans when Ricky was at the blue martini in city place and tommy davidson was their and he signed a napkin and chatted with me and my brother. :D .

What are some of yours??

A helmet pic signed by Don Shula, Dan Marino, Irving Fryar and Pete Stoyanovich, at the same time in the player's lunchroom at camp, the day after that fabulous shootout with NE when Marino hit Fryar for 3 TDs. Awesome game.

I have an Edgerrin James signed Indy Colts game shirt and a Bobby Bowden/Charlie Ward signed 1993 FSU vs Nebraska Orange Bowl game programme.

Plus I have part of that Joey 'Heisman' Harrington billboard that was up in Times Square signed by him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a helmet signed by marino at a grand opening of Galyans in Bufallo NY of all places.

I have a '85 Sports Illustrated with Dan on the cover. Last year I had him sign it....With all the Marino stuff I ahve, that is my fav:D

Back
Top Bottom