Very Extended Forecast for Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very Extended Forecast for Sunday

10-20mph winds won't effect the dolphins. They play in those conditions a lot in miami.

Try 20-30 MPH winds with some gusts in the 40 MPH range.

The passing games are greatly hurt today.

The first time these two teams played the wind hurt both QB's. Both Brady and Tannehill missed on some easy throws. Mix in cold temps and the passing game could be very ugly.

I hate for the Fins the ball will be cold and seem slippery. Lots of fumbles. Yuck.

This surely is a good thing for Miami .... lol

It comes down to how "tough" do the Fins want to be today....run for the bus and into the offseason or do they try to make a statement on national TV?

It comes down to how "tough" do the Fins want to be today....run for the bus and into the offseason or do they try to make a statement on national TV?

Some players are playing for contract bonuses (Wake), others are playing to have a shot of being back next year (Patterson), some are playing to gain an edge with contract negotiations or audition for jobs elsewhere next year (Bush) and then you have guys who need to keep up their development (Tannehill). I don't think any of our players are going to be playing soft.

The worst part of the game is how slick the footballs will be IMO. Got to take care of the ball. Don't be a "soft" southern team. Show your game can go into different climates.

I remember being a proud Fins fan when in 2008, they won in frigid KC and beat the the Jets in NY the last game of the season to win the division. That was a mental toughness in tough weather conditions.

10 inches of snow. Gillette is on tv as people are shoveling snow out of the seats.
game temps..windchill 17 at start and 7 by the end of game

i am going bundle up like Michelin man mode with a bottle of jack before hitting the stadium.

i do not understand the slippery commment , there is no precipitation so because of the cold the ball will actually be like bricks being thrown around.at this temp everything is painfull.

Funny how the Miami game gets moved to 4:00 pm so it is colder and more difficult for the warm weather team, of course by 6:00pm it will be dark

10 inches of snow. Gillette is on tv as people are shoveling snow out of the seats.
game temps..windchill 17 at start and 7 by the end of game

i am going bundle up like Michelin man mode with a bottle of jack before hitting the stadium.

i do not understand the slippery commment , there is no precipitation so because of the cold the ball will actually be like bricks being thrown around.at this temp everything is painfull.

You should understand it because when it gets very cold, NFL Footballs become slick and slippery.

Back
Top Bottom